How many infinites are there?

I dont know if these were mentioned but there is:
sj.HK, dash down forward HK repeat on sent.
sj.lk, lk, dash forward sj.lp, sj.lk, sj.lp, sj.lk, sj.hp, sj.hk repeat on sent
launch sj.hk dash downforward sj.lk, sj.lk, sj.lp, dash forward sj.lk, sj.lk, sj.lk repeat or do variation also on sent
sorry if this was posted already, just though i would give my input

lol mixah, i thought deraj was musker, not muster. and i think the whole board flamed me. plus it was a long time ago so i dont remember

I’m curious to know if someone could explain the infinite (or semi infinite) mags does on sent in the latest combotition 2004 on www.combovideos.com (the MegamanDS’ combo portion).

I must add this to my flashy arsenal :sad:

combomasher. i figured i covered all of the sent only infinites. i dind’t know everybody had to get so technical. such children, like, OMG i have to be right about something. not you… just in general

that is the rainbow infinte… fanatiq discussed it in the fifth post of this thread… or something like taht

cool infinite i found a couple mths back, if anyone found it before… whatever i dont care lol

standard rom setup, s.rh(two hits), sj.lp, sj.d+lk, sj.mp, pause, sj.d+lk, sj.mp, ad f d.lk, ad.mp, pause, d.lk, mp, mk land…

kinda weird but it looks cool…usually after one rep you should do a reg rep of the rom to get em back to normal height then repeat it…

Slide infinite:

Dead weight:

Crouching lk, crouching hk, super jump cancel air dash down back, crouching lk, crouching hk ect.

Normal Jump Infinite:

Launch, Air hk, air dash down foward, lk lk, jump up foward:

Lp, down lk, mk, (slow dial) ect.

He also has tag in infinites, i can only do it with another magneto:

Deadweight:

Crouching lk, crouching hk, tag in

repeat.

you can do it with tronne and jin too supposedly since they both have tag in comboes but i’ve never been able to pull it off

EDIT: here’s a thread:

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24480

2 magnetos…WTF!!!(only in PS2) not in arcades!!!.. hehehehe
PEace… fuck that infinite!!!
BUt jill and T.bonne no comment!!! but it rollable.

Well when you mentioned tri-dash infinite, you didn’t specify air or ground, those are 2 different infinites. thing is magnus has waaaaaaaaaaaaaay more then 5 infinites, if you are a good magneto player you should have known that at least. Regardless of how impractical, difficult, useless it is, an infinitei is an infinite is an infinite hehe. So for the record:

1. Standard rom and its variations
  2. Tri dash infinite (on aired opponent)
  3. Rom and its variations (on standing opponents)
  4. Sj, attack(2) dash forward, jab short, strong forward fierce roundhouse and its variations.(standing opponents)
  5. Slide infinite.
  6. Roundhouse sjc 1st attack, dash down jab, repeat.
  7. Dash forward standing short, sjc short, dash down or forward short short and its variations. (Standing opponent)
  8. Standing roundhouse, sjc air dash down cancel, jab, repeat
  9. Standing fierce, hypergrav, dash forward repeat (huge charachters)
    10.Standing Fierce, Sjc, air dash down forward, short, strong.
    11.Tri dash infinite (grounded opponents)
    12.Rainbow Infinite (discovered by Talibandan)
  10. Launch roundhouse, addf, d.short, forward, [sj, D.short, adf short, strong forward] (aired opponents)
  11. Normal jump infinite on bigs, jump, short, forward, fierce roundhouse (grounded opponent)
  12. And the normal jump inf on bigs, jump jab, d.short, strong, forward land repeat. (aired oponents)

I’m sure he has a few more I just can’t bring myself to rember them, but I know they exist because I had counted 19 infinite’s before.

The one on roll that was found by joo it was done in vol7 but no one noticed it. It’s (in corner on roll) [hypergrav s.lp cr.mp]

and the unfly one was done by jadon brown a while ago in his second video so joo just changed it a bit.

hahah DBI (dead body infinite

Throw infinite… can’t tell you guys that one yet.

Lesse oh slide infinite on servbot… i guess?

some hard ones are like

hk sj first hit dash straight down whiff hp land dash lp hk repeat.

uhh… is this like… a variation or is it something on its own:
on sentinel in the corner lp hp sj cancel dash forward d.lk mp mk land lp hp repeat.

…lol talibandan…

that infinite is sick…

has anyone ever done that lil combo i posted before? juss curious…

jason… that’s the rainbow infinite

Dunno what you’re talking about also if its pretty cool but no one can do it I’ll try it. and 2 hk sj cancel ad hp whiffs hk does connnect… I’ll post something up in a bit… maybe

er not exactly by itself you’d have to get them at good height. But yeah, its one of the more impressive things.

yeah i figured it wasnt an true infinite cause u gotta do a rep of the rom to get em back at the height…

and john i dont think thats the rainbow infinite cause its alot more floating i think involved…but i never saw the rainbow infinite but from what posted up i think the combo i posted has more attacks involved but iono…w/e tho juss something i came up fucking around with my boys marvel…

yeah, i dind’t read it through completely. sorry

peace

rain bow = when you go around the thing that megamandan did was uhh just floating infinite rainbow afaik is sj lk dash on other side and lk mk or whatnot.

as for that hk thingee uhh who wants to host? :^)