How do you actually select Dan in SFA1?

Go to random box and hold START enter LP, LK, MK, HK, HP, MP

The problem here is: As soon as you press the first button (LP) it automatically selects a character the moment you press. So how do you actually even press all those buttons in sequence without it activating a selection?

Gotta love easy mode ken more then guy.

Come on people. Seriously. So what if it was from the 90s? People aren’t allowed to play old games from nostalgic purposes?

this is the wrong place to post this

NO, you will play SSF4 and you will like it!

Alright, I’ll be nice for once. You don’t press and hold start on the character select screen. When you start the game you continue holding start then go to random select and do the code.

Then where then? It’s a forum for discussing various fighting games. There is a SF4 forum, but that seems to be dedicated to just that game and its updates.

this thread is just kind of pointless, sfa was a bad game for a few reasons, guy and ken were the best in the game. Hardly any characters to pick from, music sucks. No one really liked sfa since you could play better fighting games. SFA2 and SFA3 was a lot better and had a lot longer life

You’ll notice that the more straightforward and easily-answerable a question is, the less likely it is that anyone will actually answer it instead of just snarking endlessly.

Spoiler

Crap, now I’m doing it. :frowning:

You were answered… But obviously too blind to see that, now aren’t you?
What version are you on? because the console and the arcade differed slightly.

You could have just, you know… SCROLLED DOWN!

Still doesn’t work. As soon as you press LP it picks a random character.

alpha 1 is best alpha! ;D

Nope, you must be doing something wrong somewhere along the line. I’ve tested this myself and can confirm that it works.

Ah you’re right. I wasn’t doing it fast enough. Now I’ve got it down.

LOL. I just tried it out on the CPS changer version of Street Fighter Zero, and Dan makes that ‘r-r-raa’ sound when he does Dankyaku. It sounds goofy as hell.

akuma is the best . And ken is better then guy. How many people actually know anything about this game?

Alpha 1 is probably the least in depth known game with the Street Fighter brand. I know more about Pocket Fighter lmao.

this thread is virtuous category of worthless, sfa was a bad spirited for a few reasons, guy and ken were the superfine in the gritty. Scarce any characters to take from, penalty sucks. No one really likeable sfa since you could humor outperform conflict games. SFA2 and SFA3 was a lot better and had a lot human lifeYou’ll asking that the more straightforward and easily-answerable a meditate is, the inferior apt it is that anyone leave actually work it instead of fair snarking endlessly.

Computer Parts Store
Computer Accessories Store

Yeah, guy and Ken WERE superfine in the gritty

All the other characters were fine at best, and half as in the gritty