How Are These Forums THIS Dead?

^Tiptop

It’s really too bad that Capcom did a horrible job marketing & presenting this game. Behind the mediocre visual style there’s actually a really solid set of mechanics. Sigh… Fml.

ur ded

Everyone is at discord or twitter.

Twitter has become marvel central which sucks because Twitter is a terrible way to store info.

Who do I need to be following to get the Marvel info

Because ppl are playing the game and yes twitter sucks

#MvCI and #MvCITECH

The general and meta/tier threads get posted in constantly, so definitely not dead.

The day after three new characters get released and there’s not even 500 viewers in total on Twitch, I’d say that’s pretty dead as far as general appeal and casuals go.

It was dead on arrival for casuals. Bad marketing decisions all around obviously. It’s definitely alive here on SRK it’s just that for whatever reason people don’t really use the character forums and it all goes into GD.

Shit was doomed the minute Sigma’s bald head got stamped with DLC all over it.

Capcpom fucked it up… AGAIN.

This is the path they chose.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

enjoying and ridiculing our love to hate game that we hate AND love so much. don’t deny it. there is a reason you keep coming back. can’t have hate without love. mvci is the balance we all need in our life. yin and yang. good and evil.

you are the villain to our story. a villain that is needed to remind us everything is not perfect. so that our community can and will grow to something Marvelous.

for this i thank you.

I was expecting more activity.

I’m not surprised, it has gone back to its proper self.

I’ve heard many good things about the site so I joined

SRK serves kind of more as an archive than a forum of discussion (which is ironic because twitter is horrible), you don’t find people like JWong or FChamp posting on here, most top players or recognisable tournament players have never posted here. Some of the best content has come from people higher up in the background profession, for example S.Kill’s Domination 101. This forum is still active, long time users who are very knowledgable still post here on a daily basis, and people still share the tech.

No news… feels like dead indeed.

Jwong and some of the top players used to post in the FGD back during the MVC2 days. The best content for UMVC3 came from me in that theory blogspot thread. Most of the top plays that happened in UMVC3 was all because of my posts that were months before they were tried in the actual s

Well, maybe the lack of content here is some indication of why MvC:I isn’t going to be featured for EVO 2018. A shame because I just paid full price a few weeks ago to have matches with my nephew who loves the Marvel Cinematic Univ. I feel like that money would have been better spent on DBZ instead…