Hori RAP4 or RAP5 for PC Tekken 7 use or something else?

Which is better for PC use? I would prefer something that’s plug and play where I don’t have to configure the buttons. I mostly play Tekken 7 and a little SF5 (not much as I’m not that great, I’m OK, I guess), but have not owned a stick for the longest time. I currently play with Xbox one controller, which isn’t really ideal as the Dpad is not great. I would kind of prefer Xbox button terminology because that is what I am accustomed to, but PS4 buttons are OK. It would be good if the controller worked on PS5 in case I ever purchase one of those. If the RAP line of controllers is not that good or if a better choice in the $100-$150 range exists, please let me know. I asked on the Steam forums and they said to pay the extra and get a higher-end stick then the Qanba drone or Mayflash sticks I was considering getting. I’m can’t say I’m all that great but I won over 500 matches online in Tekken 7 in ranked and player matches. I wish they made an easy to get stick with Sanwa buttons and stick in the $100 to $150 price range, I hear all this stuff about having to mod arcade sticks with Sanwa parts and I don’t know why they don’t just use them straight from the factory if many players prefer them.

Try an etokki sanwa or korean of your choice. This stick is coming out with an universal board too, so it’ll be good for everything. It’s a little more expensive, but it’s much better.