Hori RAP VX-SA Kai Dual Modding Help - How do I connect the guide and select buttons?

Hello everyone. I recently bought a Hori RAP VX-SA Kai off ebay for cheap and prefer it to my older Hori RAP VX-SA so I decided to dual mod it using a PS360+. I’ve got all the major buttons and stick hooked up and working perfectly, but now I’m stuck at figuring out how to connect the select and guide buttons to the pcb. I googled and looked around the forums and found this picture of the older model RAP VX-SA but its different from the pcb inside the Kai version.

Older Version PCB (original link)

The Kai PCB

As you can see, CN3_1 has 8 points instead of 10 like the older pcb. Does anyone know the updated layout for the Kai version of the pcb? This is my first time modding a stick past swapping art, so any help would be appreciated!

All hori boards are labelled as to what they do. I actually went and pinned it out for myself a while back but I need to look for where i put the results.
Just open up the top of the guide panel and see what goes where. It isn’t difficult or hard to understand what goes where once you see the green side of the turbo panel PCB

Guide and Select/Back is already labeled on your image.

When I modded mine, I checked the daughter board, and got the following points:

You should be able to trace the ribbon cables to the pins on the main pcb.

I see it labelled on the top image (HRAPVX), but I can’t see it myself on the lower image - is there a way to tell by the CNx_x labels on these boards?

That’s for a standard V3/VX before they introduced the multiple lock style mechanisms in the Kai version. The above daughterboard is what you would see on the new models. And I remember them being about the same as what BurningKyo pulled up.

I’m having the same issue with the PS3 version of the Kai stick. If anyone has this figured out, please let me know as I can still use the stick to play, but not having a Home or Select button is annoying. meanwhile, I’l keep trying as well.

I dont have the stick to point it out myself but just follow the trace from the turbo panel to the solder spot then follow the ribbon cable to the source pcb.