Hit Thread - One Hit Wonder

Sort of. It’s unblockable but doesn’t come out super fast either. And the enemy must be very close to the ground to be affected.

Yes, but I’m saying if you throw Vegeta assist on someone while they’re down the Unblockable wouldn’t trigger

It’s highly likely, Assist Vegeta keep the enemy off the ground.

No, they’re blocking Vegeta, not being hit by him

Hit spotted under the employ of Sonic Fox

he seems to struggle with him in the video, at least the first part i watched.

might catch someone offguard at least once :pensive:

You should watch his matches at NLB. Made everyone look free.

delete

its not a “real” combo but i think especially at this stage people will get hit by it for sure instead to air recover…as long as they dont mash buttons.
same with the “reset” video i linked to.

Yeah, I just realised it’s because the Trainin Dummy was set to controller that the combo landed in the first place.

Has anyone recorded sonicfox hit?
i am having a hard time making hit work, which is a pity since he is my favorite db character by far and i am thinking about dropping him :frowning:

Sonic Pressuring with Hit

Hit Mid-Screen to Corner Combo by SonicFox

What are the mechanics of hit’s projectile?

There are different variations, but I don’t know exactly how to control them?

is it neutral, up and down?

Hit Breakdown - Dragon Ball FighterZ Tips & Tricks Video in the Startpost @3:59

DBZ fighter is;nt that heavy on team synergy or character placement but even witht hat in mind i feel hit can play any position well.

right now Im running

Hit;Point
Nappa: Mid
Freeiza: Anchor

I dislike Hit as point. I think his crazy stuff only really matter if he has some nice meter to follow up.

So I guess the Unblockable is combo-able in the corner w/o vanish?

So here’s some footage of SonicFox’s more polished Hit

He seems to be using ‘delayed point’ Hit. He gets meter early on with Black, before switching in Hit with meter and 2 assists