His best tag in combo?

What are his best tag in combos from mid screen and corner?

Meterless:

• Midscreen: cr.FP xx MistStep LP RU to Kick
  • Corner: cr.FP xx LP Slaughterhouse into w/e

1 Meter:

• Midscreen: cr.FP xx EX Slaughterhouse into w/e
  • Corner: cr.FP xx EX Slaughterhouse into w/e

Someone feel free to fill in the “w/e” parts, but I’m sure that’s how you start them.

For the corner: c.HP xx WGF, c.HP xx qcf+P

you can also link cr:mp: cr:hp: midscreen or corner into whatever you would do with just cr:hp:

wish we had a system of notation like the marvel forums, have yet to learn the names of all these moves

after a cross rush the combo ive seen with most DMG is cr:mp: cr:hp: -> Mist step :lp: -> :k:

but for me, connecting cr:hp: into mist step is hard a hell so i just do cr:mp: st:mp: into mist step:lp:->:k: its 25-30 less damage though

tag in > c.HP > EWGF > c.MK > Spinning Demon Hook

you can replace c.MK with s.HP but it’s more difficult because i think it depends on your timing with the c.HP > EWGF part to get them to the right height for s.HP to hit

1st - 326 dmg
2nd - 338 dmg
3rd - 345 dmg

[media=youtube]xTZ47wCizF4[/media]

The one above is probably marked for best. Strong BnB is cr.MP, cr.HP~Mist Step~TGF, Kick midscreen.

For 1 meter, you can come in with cr.HP, EX Slaughter Hook, cr.HP~Mist Step~Hell Sweep.

You can also come in with Stand (or crouch) HP, EWGF, cr.HP, Super.

i think this is the best combo to do after tag in… i think its pretty simple to cancel the cr hp to mist step from the down back position… just after u connect with the cr hp do a double fireball motion and ull get the cancel all the time… but make sure u do down and kick for the untechable knock down…

what i do is:

midscreen: cr.MP, cr.HP xx mist step LP, HK

Corner: cr.MP, cr.MP, cr.HP xx qcb.HP

if u do the mist step thing in the corner u could cross ur opponent and dont hit.

c.HP xx EWGF, EWGF, c.HP xx EWGF, EWGF in corner. LMHH with Ryu tag in. 358 dmg.
Probably not worth the dmg (13 more than the corner combo daebaek listed with the vid) but it’s flashy and takes up some extra time if that’s what you need.

EWGF, c.HP xx EWGF, HP xx EWGF, EWGF works everwhere but I think it’s harder to time the first attack. 359 dmg with LMHH from Ryu.

This combo builds more meter too.

Once you get used to c.HP xx EWGF (which is almost feels like a plink at times), there’s no reason not to do this combo. Its way easier to cancel EWGF into combos than it is to do it raw. I find EWGF, EWGF harder than c.Fierece/s.Fierce xx EWGF