Hidded Dan Tech! UNBLOCKABLES!

so does Dan have any unblockable setups? will love to know

unblockable taunt ftw

Yeah: throw.

If only his command throw wasn’t cut from the final version of the game.

SERIOUS DAN TECH - BLOCKABLES!

On Guile, in the corner. With j.LK. He can block in either direction. -_-;

i found these on youtube 0_o
[media=youtube]ED7pkQYNxZM[/media]
[media=youtube]oQBK3HYOfdE[/media]
[media=youtube]NUPg668v4zE[/media]
[media=youtube]doFtrLEnmCg[/media]

if you try the j.hk one on zangief it just turns out to be a crossover but he can still lariot trade with it

Yoooooo… That is some goofy black magic discovery.

If they do a normal or neutral crouch, I suppose you can follow with cl.MP or cl.HK, correct?

If they backdash/forward dash or focus pr teleport, we could buffer EX Danku, correct?

Gotta get home to try this out.

Option selecting with EX Dankuukyaku or H Kouryuuken or whatever is only applicable on the Rufus setup since j.HK is used there while airborne L Dankuukyaku is used on Seth. You will probably not have time to punish Seth’s dodge moves (except the uppercut) with anything since the airborne L Dankuukyaku recovers so slowly.

yeaaaaaaaah!
[media=youtube]RRrgh-X468w[/media]
[media=youtube]iQhdf2DSxU0[/media]

I just discovered this works on Dudley and Vega

[media=youtube]l7zKtJViZnY[/media]

Just finished making an unblockable setup video for every character using Dan. Enjoy! Saikyo!

[media=youtube]CJ_WdSkO0_U[/media]

what about reversals? do these unblockables make them whiff?

Here’s an example of that. . [media=youtube]XOfELEItjG4[/media]

Sorry didnt wanna fill the video up with anything other than the unblockable cause its a full cast video

So these unblockables are not ambiguous cross ups?

Obviously. Watch the videos. They only “cross-up” if the opponent holds backwards… or you’re misusing the word “ambiguous cross up”, which simply means “A crossup setup that is too tough to tell whether it will land on one side or the other, forcing a 50/50 mixup when the defender is attempting to block”

Either way, I’m more interested in unblockables from his other aerials, as j.LK’s piddly hitstun/blockstun offers little advantage (Besides a frametrap), since it doesn’t combo at the majority of heights you land it in these situations.