Hey if you're done with that sandwich: Norcal Smash

srk norcal melee where are you?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?

also this is fun to see: [media=youtube]B9Zcj_PI5X4[/media]

smash? what is this game you speak of?!?! hehe just joking!

good combo video!

i should of won that toourney.

lol oh starkilled that’s just a preview btw^_^

Hai Simna

NorCal sure does love to smash, need to keep showing people my mad Luigi/Bowser skills

Anyone smash around Redwood City?

:lol: sup y’all holden it down for smash :lol:
I’m really good considering I don’t know how to do a lot of tech/advanced stuff in the game:rofl::wgrin::lol:. most of my friends play smash as well especially at our GZR Nights! tournaments.

also just a reminder tomorrow is the Melty Blood tournament at chabot college in the caffeteria. starts at 5pm and if your interested Smash starts at 7pm and the whole GZR Nights! is from 5pm-10pm. it’s $6 to enter per tournament. there is also free play in these games and others as well. Hope to see you there. :wonder:

the address again is:
Chabot College
25555 Hesperian Boulevard
Hayward, California 94545

and this is brought to you by Game-Zone Recreation:tup:

yoyo there are smash tournaments in the sacramento area…like one every weekend

also there is a big smash tournament coming up in San Jose on the 15th…ppl from socal and oregon are coming: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=88602

havent played in so long, my Dorf is real rusty. definitely not good enough for tourney play even if i wasnt rusty. i lack the mind games =(

Who needs mind games when you have Bowser’s Up+B?

lol yeah bowser needs no mindgames[/incorrect]

simnaaaaaaaaaa

damnit lucien…i didnt come here to talk to people who already regular swf… lol

c. falcon og reporting. i was smashing homies in ssbm around 01-03, and in the ssb days before that. been out of the game for a while, but I might make a comeback for brawl.