Help with printing out custom artwork

Hello everyone. I recently started modding my Standard Edition Fighstick from Madcatz. I used the .psd template file found on this website that has the dimensions 11.32 x 7.907(8 x 11). I went to go print out my artwork at a Staples nearby by my home. It was printed out landscape on a 8 x 11 paper and laminated. When I went home and etched out the artwork with an X-acto knife, it ended up being too small. I’m not exactly sure what went wrong. Maybe I printed it out on the wrong paper? Here is a link to the artwork that I was going to have done. Help would be very much appreciated.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

You did print out on paper that was too small, for an SE and also for TEs and most sticks for that matter, printing should be done on ledger paper (11 x 17) since the printer will never print to the edge of the page. Also, you should convert to it to a .pdf file since it’s truer to the dimensions.

I just printed out the paper on an 8 X 11 sheet of paper and it was fine. I think the lady at Staples accidentally clicked scale the image, because the dimensions were a tad bit off. But when I printed it out at home, it fit perfectly on my SE stick, not being lami-labeled of course. I don’t think they have 11 x 17 available for lami-labeling. I’m almost positive that is the mistake she made.

11in x 17in is not needed.
The smallest size can fit for Mad Catz SE is 8.5in x 11in being.
What happened was the person printing the image did the Scaling.

Thank you, I’ll make sure the lady does not do that again.