Help with my team

my team that i use for competeing is bh/cable/doom and i was wondering if doom could be used for anything other than his anti air assist? and also any other people that go good with doom.

I like to play bonne and doom together. c.lk,bonne assist,c.lk, dash c.lk,c.lk,c.fp /\ 1234, sj.fp (it doesnt connect, just cancel it) xx photon shot super (this combo does around 83-90 damage in training, without bonne its around 60-70). his air photon shot super connects with a low Hyper Viper beam if you can take the kill.

I like to use doom and anakaris or doom and ironman. Try blackheart doom and sentinel. This is a pretty good overall team . Blackhearts aaa stops storms runaway and sent has a standing chance against cable. Sentinel with doom provides a corner lockdown with a lot of chip. Doom has dropped down in the tier level but he can still hold his own. He’s vulnerable to rushdown but with sentinels drones assist u turn the tides and u bring the offense. U do know that doom can call an assist after an air dash right? All u have to do is : sj or normal jump, hkxx airdash+assist, its some sort of glitch but it works to zone certain characters like mags or storm. This is essential to doom in his zoning game with photons.Use this with aaa and u can try to keep mags away also while u chip him. If u knew this then don’t flame, just trying to help.

thanx chill.
never knew u could assist after air dash.
also i want to learn to use anakris so do u have any tips because i heard he is hard to use.

In my opinion I suggest that u use anakaris with doom and some other char that ur good with but that won’t bring down the quality of ur team. U really have to have a balanced team to stand a chance to win in marvel. What players r u good with and I’ll tell u what I think is best to pair doom and anakaris with. I personally use doom , anak, and im. I like to use anakaris’s variety assist cause if called properly it can hit storm while she runs away and also knock sentinel out of flight. What I like to do is anakaris inf in the corner with doom. If u don’t know it, goes like this: corner only:

c.lk,c.hp+dooms aaa, sj.hk, immediately cancel into pharoahs curse. I tend to set this up by " acting like if ur helplessly being pushed to the corner so that I can grab them with the hands. U know the qcf lp or hp. After I grab them I launch them with anakaris then call dooms aaa. After that I superjump then hk, cancel into pharoahs curse. If u like ironman u can do his inf newhere on the screen and kill magz or cable like in only two reps of the inf. Of course I tend to do the pharoah’s magic so I can kill them off instead of doing the pharoahs curse cause it takes off a shit load of damage. As far as strategy goes u can usually launch with anakaris at the start of the match and for some odd reason it beats out some players moves and I get free inf leading to their dead char. I still haven’t gotten the guard break so I can kill their next char but eventually i’ll get it. Also with doom and anakaris with anakaris on point u might want to do this: call doom aaa, immediately superjump, do hk cause this has a lot of range and priority, airdash foward, cancel airdash with hp, now here u can either grap them with the hands if they jump at u and of course u have to time the distance to get them but believe me this works, or u could do a coffin depending on their position or even if they jump at u just drop a coffin so u contro space, or u can do nothing and then proceed to attack them. I usually do grab cause they want to kill anakaris, if not I keep them on the floor with the coffin so they take the chip dammage from the rocks. If u wanna chat marvel pm me k. l8ters. hoppe this helps.

im good wit capcom,cyke,tronne,sent,magg,storm,and war machine

hey thats almost like the team i use. i use sentinel because at my school where i play, the damage set so damn high i can’t use strider when i would like to. anyway, my post is somewhat random

hey i was jsut wondering, how do u guys fight charaters like cable w/capcom aaa and sent with capcom aaa? ive got sents ground type assassit backnig him up. what can i do? should i rush, play defensively, or just kinda wait for a gap?