Help with a few matchups

Wolverine
I don’t know if I’ve asked this before, but Wolverine is really giving me so much problems at the moment. It does not help that in my usual group of people I play with, almost no one uses Wolverine effectively.

At the moment I’m just resorting to Felicia’s limited but usable keepaway option in Sand Splash H + Cold Star coupled with back wavedashing and just preventing him from getting near me in the first place, trying to get a confirm from midscreen and just dealing with the scaling my assist gives me. With that, I just hope that he screws up a Berserker Slash and get tagged with either an L, an H throw, w/e to punish Berserker Slash.

Unfortunately I still get owned pretty fast by Wolverine teams. I was thinking of going aggressive once his assist of choice is in cooldown but that didn’t work either; aside from getting tagged while going in, at times I don’t even get to move in the first place ._.

Spencer

Against a Spencer + horizontal assist, am I really just limited to air throwing his aggressive approaches? Ground grapple seems to go through Sand Splash for some reason, too. There’s got to be a way to neuter Spencer somehow?

Any help would be appreciated.

Ground Zip line is punishable. I can’t do it effectively, but supposedly you can grab him before or after air zip line. As for Wolverine, no clue. I’m going through solo match-ups when I have a chance in the Ultimate - MVC3 Felicia Encyclopedia thread alphabetically. Trying to figure out what Felicia can do on block or whiff or just avoiding moves against alot of characters.

I know about ground zip line, I was talking more about air zip line + horizontal assist. I usually just jump up and try to grab him before the assist hits me; if the assists hits me I’m going to try and use her air block bounce to hopefully avoid the next mixups… until he suddenly AA grabs me and crap.

I’m trying to pressure him as much as I can but the chances of actually getting in on a Spencer is incredibly low… :confused:

No clue then, jump and grab is all I got at this point in time. I would suggest Cat & Mouse just to avoid Spencer if you see him jump and zip line, to bypass him and the assist if one comes out, but I do not know how fast Spencer recovers and if he can Bionic Arm or grab you from a distance during Felicia’s own recovery.