Help setting up weekly/bi-weekly usf4 tournaments. west chester pa @ classic game junkie

Heyo! A store by the name of “Classic Game Junkie” recently opened up in West Chester PA. Both my bosses and I would love to host fighting game tournaments of all kinds, but we decided to start off with USF4. As for location it would be right here (929 South High St. West Chester, PA 19382). While we would enjoy setting this type of event up in our little shop we want to make sure it meets community standards first. So I want to hear from the people who play this game a hell of a lot more than I do.
What we have/can get

• tables
  • chairs
  • food
  • livestream (if wanted)

What we have questions about

• Time Frame
  • prize pool
  • how much should go to store vs how much the prize should be (percent wise)
  • should it be BYOC and game
  • if BYOC what console (I want to assume xbox360 since ps3 has input lag issues)
  • Bring your own monitor? y/n
  • Thursday, Friday or Saturday as a day? (Possibly Tuesday?)
    We want input from the community before we make this official and this and USF4 reddit seem like the best places to post. Any help at all would be appreciated, Thanks!

Official Classic Game Junkie site for location and hours: http://classicgamejunkie.com/
Survey for setting stuff up: http://goo.gl/forms/Co2p1y6Imn

If you have any other recommendations that were not posted on the questionnaire feel free to post them in the comments and we’ll be sure to review them. Thanks again!
-Classic Game Junkie West Chester

*Note: We would love to do other fighting games if possible. If the demand is high enough then we will attempt to hold both or change fighting games weekly

I used to run tournament in KoP, we had some decent turnouts, usually there is a venue fee that goes to the store and then a few for each game you enter. I’ll post more when I get home

I wish there was a scene in Montco. There literally seems to be no one that plays SF around here. I’d definitely drive the 30 minutes to KoP to play in a tourney.

Been having issues with this forum lately but apparently you guys have been talking to Harry. But prize pool is usually paid for top 3 at locals, prefer 60/30/10. There is usually a separate venue fee so to enter its generally 10 for venue and then 10 per game which goes to the prize pool. If people helped out and would bring any equipment that was needed such as systems I would waive the venue fee. Its always BYOC though I would usually bring an extra pad just in case. Wired controllers only as wireless can cause issues if they did not disconnect properly. Any questions feel free to ask.

Any update on the weeklies? Have they started yet?