Help Pad to stick transition (with Juri)

whats up folks!

I’m new here on the forum, and kinda new into the world of fighting games, in the past just play for fun with friends and stuff.

In street fighter i usually played as Ryu but now i’m going on juri… I start play some online, losing alot but that was ok since i’m learning, training and trying to apply alot of stuff that a read on the forum (training the moves learning a basic punish) it was ok for some time, then i bought a arcade stick for alot of reason and now wtf i can’t do anything right, on the training room its ok, i can do all the special moves better then when i use the pad, still re-training some BnB and some basic Punish but in the match is a total mess, after loosing almost all matches on a week i try using the pad again and the main diferences i notice is that i’m messing alot on blocking and punishing (For example after a whiff and i’m blocking low and try to punish with c.MK pinwheel i couldn’t most of the time becuse the stick its in down backward and i have to go down while c.MK and then pin wheel),i try to do some zoning(not that i was good at it on the pad) but when the oponent apply pressure i just get smash up again and again on the corner just blocking and without fighting back. So i can add timinig in general and my movements and reflexes are much slower.

Anyway i think is just a lack of praticing until adapt to the new type of control but i could be wrong so if u guys can help or have any tips.

btw already saw the arcade stick videos on the newbie Saiko Dojo.

Thanks guys