Help me piss people off

I want to learn some basic elf to piss people off, if i like him enough ill main him.

so what should i start off with? what are some basic set ups? how do i wake up besides ex run and the ex anti air kicking thing.

Basic El Fuerte is only going to piss yourself off at this point of the game’s lifespan.

isn’t that the truth, i just watch some good elfs and it seems like a lot of that run, normal, run, normal. Is a big part of setting up his spacing…

oh well, if i enjoy playing him ill get past the basics, so any help would be great.

any tricks to doing that run, normal, run, normal crap? I don’t want to learn the hp hp hp punish thingy, more like any normal afterwords… set up the spacing and get a few crappy counter hits.

just read the other threads man no need to make a new thread nobody will teach you you have to read the guide from densou

just looking for some tips, not a teacher.

the tips are in the other threads , you just have to read them and u will be ready , and maybe watch those old elf tutorial videos

You must never use the power of Los Fuertes for evil.

Wanna piss people off? Run Away. Characters like Sakura, Cammy and Makoto WISH they could catch him. Then the next round attack with abandon. Taunt after a Quesadilla Bomb after you ran away for 10 seconds and they started dashing recklessly into said Q-Bomb.

Laugh.

God damn Densuo, that is fucked up…

But dood. It’s true. If I get caught by Sakura or Mak I gotta block all damn day and dat Mak is a real bitch to get away from. Hell, ain’t you see me do it online against a DeeJay? Turtle a timeout first round, attack like an idiot second round for a perfect.

Try it. Watch Mak try to tk axe kick and get quesuhDEEyuh’d, dash twice into a dropkick or quesuhDEEyuh, or do random Hayates for nothing. bitch walks so god damn slow and lots of Maks forget that there IS recovery on those dashes.

Nothing is more satisfying then having Sakura, or anyone think they got you cornered with your run stop then they jump (and Tatsu) expecting a wall jump and you run RIGHT under and away from them (you can just hear them going FFFUUUUUUUUU) then they start dashing out of frustration… Into another god damn Quesadilla and get taunted.

Shiiiiit that reminds me I have match vids to fucking post.

Dude. I’m the scrubbiest el fuerte on the planet. But do not underestimate Fuerte run away/timer scam game.

I was talking to Spab last time I went to Big Two and scrubbed it up. And I think he agreed when I said EVERYONE in the game has a move that when you get hit with it shit is annoying.

Guile’s back fist
Fucking uppercuts
Vega’s crMP
Blocking Sak’s ex Tatsu forever
Bison’s far mk

Look at Fuerte. Bitches hate the Rice and Beans Kick since you’re there forever like a rocky movie seeing your face jiggle, Peru loves
tortilla-ing bitches 256246 times in a row and then they DP and get ultra’d (lol), everyone hates getting air-throw’d, and Qbomb is that move they forgot about and getting armor broken’d by it is like a mindfuck.

Then I fuck up once and get bodied ~_~.

Damn I’m free.

/latenightrant

I remember the days when stages were so small that you couldn’t run away as effectively. I also remember when taunting didn’t exist. Capcom needs to bring back hardcore Street Fighter, casual bullshit is the reason why threads like this exist.

Just pick Guile and throw 200 sonic booms.

So run away/keep away is casual now? Hilarious.

No. That technique just happens to piss people off more in this game. Especially when the stages are so huge.

The ones who get pissed off are the scrubs. They start dashing because they think ‘he’s not gonna attack, he’s running’ or start throwing fireballs from full screen. I think el fuerte can run effectively to encourage that mindset with a run stop/ run backstep / shower kick.

When you’re chasing someone that’s running that’s when you start stalking as opposed to chasing. Kinda like how Pepé Le Pew casually follows that cat. Done properly when you’re chasing a runner you’ll get him to the corner and take him out. At worst you haven’t run into anything ‘stupid’ and you’re still catching on to habits.

you just have to be random xD!

Fuerte has all the** weapons to defend against all possible situations :**
Projectiles=Wall jump
Turtles=overhead & low mixups
Jumpers=anti air throw/air throw
RSF(aka habanera dash infinite)
**habanera dash mixup attacks-splash, fajita buster, sudden stop, slide is a good weapon
and the
best weapon:forward MK **- overhead kick

**Projectiles=Wall jump **No. for projectiles you want to Tostada. Wall jump will only work if you were psychic about it against people like Ryu Sagat and Guile.

**Jumpers=anti air throw/air throw **Yeah, Guac and Tortilla and the ultras.

**habanera dash mixup attacks-splash, fajita buster, sudden stop, slide **is a good weapon, I want to say that Fajita Buster is a move you use when you fight a person more likely to block, while Calamari Slide should only be used to end a RSF or basic punish. Raw Calamari Slide should only be used if you EX Run through a fireball and you really need that knockdown.

aawwhhhh pendejo!..look, its another typical 80s gay. Whatever puto…gracias.

You know what? i’m kinda hanging to el fuerte’s harassment playstyle…
coz I play casual with elfuerte some times,
I put stage music off, replaced it with Daddy Yankee - Gasolina mp3 played on the background
Run back forth, wall surprise, tostada / gordita / calamari run mix up, build super meter,
Njump Hp, St-Hp, Quasipounce cancel to Supers! and thats no caruchas homes…
Now tell me who the heck wouldn’t be irritated by those trollfight? Yet i’m proud to pull em off!

Plus i know how to whip a burittos in my kitchen for breakfast ese…!
(man i’m hungry now)

A “typical 80’s gay”? What are you, a 10-year-old retard? Actually, don’t even answer that question.

http://991.com/newGallery/Marc-Almond-Stories-Of-Johnny-39217.jpg

If you’re playing this horrible game just to purely annoy people, you’ve already won just by picking the character in question. See also Rufus, i.e. what Capcom thinks you look like.