Help Marn pick his Viper color!

Marn can do whatever he wants!

On topic though. I don’t even have Viper’s alt costumes. I feel so ashamed. Haha. Downloading now. I’ll post back after I look at them.

@digital717: http://www.eventhubs.com/guides/2009/apr/12/costume-and-alt-outfit-colors-crimson-viper-street-fighter-4/

I needed to download them anyways. I main her and haven’t got her alts yet. Have them now. I’d say it’s a toss up between 2 and 7. Personally I think 2 has that matrix bad ass feel to it.

wow marn you know alt 9 is my color dick! and alt 8 is my new color aswell that green is godlike

Whats up Marn. I also think you should go with Alt2. Black on black is sexy.

Yep, got the Gambit Viper today and I have to say … It’s pretty fucking ugly lol. So I’m going to get more zeny and fucking go to good ol’ sexy purple.

i vote original white

You sure you don’t mean Alt. 7? Alt.8 is Hershey’s Viper. That’s my secret color. Gotta have me some chocolate dessert.

And apparently … Arcade only has first 6 alt colors, so … I’m going with either the pink or black alternate =\

Wow…didn’t realize there were console exclusive atl colors. Guess that means you’re going with Trinity Black # 2. That’s technically my personal main Alternatve but I got Foxy Brown 8 incase I ever have to do a mirror match and someone takes my Alt 2 and I want to use an Alt. Which would be like never. Gotta stick with my guns with that original Red Michael Jackson.

I use Alt 4 exclusively myself, I think it looks awesome.

wut about reg 9… that color is fire!

my personal favorite although i usually run reg 6

Yeah if my favorite color wasn’t red I’d be checking out that cool blue Alt 9. It looks really good on Vipes. Dark green 6 is wuz up also. I got a thing for the light green alt 8 too. It’s very festive.

i mainly use Alt 3 that’s Nightwing Viper, and Alt 6 and 9 so naturally i voted against the use of 9 lol. But the black is cool just seemed like that’s what the masses would pic.

no 8 is green viper

i think ill buy the female pack tomorrow lol… alt blue is preety hot too

8 is green viper. Hottest.

Alt8 is brown shit viper. Ugh.

step your game up

Yeah I was talking about Alt 8 not regular 8. Light green regular 8 is hotness though. Brown is the new gold baby.

no love for alt 7? thats what ive been using. :frowning:

supposedly a lot of people use alt purple actually, i think uryo uses that one. and i thought i was the only one using alt 9 :frowning: