Help Killing Sent?!

OMG will someone PLEASE help me kill this f’ing thing!!! My main team is Cable (projectile), Iceman(projectile), and Ken (AAA). I’m perfectly fine against ANY other team except ones with pretty good Sent users. I keep reading that Cable is a good answer for Sent but I can’t tell. Any help?:mad::mad:

Cable is a good counter to Sentinel. But…but…I just dont like Cable. Vs. Sentinel, try to mix things up, not just the ol’ shoot and jump routine. A good thing to do (as we all know) is assist bait, throwing em’ out for avhb’s counters. Also, do little things like cr.lk2, cr.hk. Its not all special or nothing, but it keeps your Cable versatile. Psimitar is good too, against aerial opponents. If you have Ken’s expansion, shoot upwards towards a flying Sentinel + Ken assist. You can add more to it before they land, like avhb or electric trap grenade then avhb.

Pretty much what this guy said but I’d do the shoot and jump grenade routine.

cr.lk, cr.lk, hk xxx AHVBx3 (depending on how many meters you have) is essential. Your pretty much just playin’ “keep away” with Sent.

The problem with the whole shoot n’ grenade deal is you can get caught by HSF. Even if the grenade stuns Sentinel, the force still follows through. If youre gonna do that, add a good assist with it. Of course, if youre baiting for ahvb, then its okay to do that. I dont really like Cable, but if there is one character that counters Sentinel the best, its Cable.

Right… but can’t you cancel the grenade and AHVB once Sent does HSF? I’ve seen it happen all the time, it goes right through the drones.

Yea cable > sent in that situation… really lots of people learn cable TO TAKE SENT DOWN… really… almost ANYTHING sent does… ahvb x3 will eat while laughing. Gotta get tricky with the bait, wait, and punish if you are sent against cable…

Mag’s unblockable low short makes me :sad: It hits so backwards… -_-

you can’t react to that set-up…you just have to GUESS

the beauty of what is MARVEL

Well i thing the most easiest way to kill a sent it’s with cable, and in second place with magneto, or at least for me, just HG, infinite, tempest XX DHC, death sentinel… but i need some advices to kill a flying sent with iron man one vs one, once i get the infinite it’s over, but it’s really hard to catch a flying sent with IM, i hope higher iron men can help me please. I’ve readed old forums for the iron man matchups but they only say: run run and when sentinel do something wrong just infinite his ass, but what if sentinel never do any mistake?? i just need your help to learn how to catch him, so that’s all. Thanks