Help For Getting MvC2 On PS3

You’ll have to buy someone’s PSN account or game share. I found someone’s XBLA account that had MvC2 for myself.

FYI, not only is the PSN digital gamestop exclusive stupid expensive, but it’s also expired.

Yeah I wasn’t gonna try that shit anyway. Just want a gs. I’ll PayPal for it.

How Does Game Share Work? On Ps3

Someone has to let you use their PSN account to download the game.

Do You Have MvC2 On Your PS3?

FatalSeabass, i got Persona 4 arena with all the dlc and SFIII 3rd Strike Online Edition, is this games ok for sharing mvc2 with me ?

Hello I’m also looking to gameshare for MvC2, I have Guilty Gear Xrd, Soul Cal V, Sherlock Holmes Crims and Punishments, the Hitman series, Shadow of the Colossus and Ico, Another World, Yakuza 4, anyone interested?

How much? I have a gameshare spot for MvC2 on PS3. And before you paypal I’ll even let you sign into the account and download to make sure everything is legit.

I’m your man I have 1 space on a account for PS3. I would even do the honors of letting you sign in to the account to download first to make sure everything is legit before paying.

Sending PM!

Sure would be nice if I could still play the game I own, but my 360 is dead. I’m glad to say that, despite the ugly graphics, the arcade game is pretty damn good on Makaron.

Did you ever get the game?

Nope!

Anybody?..Nobody?

i need it too

i need mvc2 too also man

i need mvc2 too

I’m looking for mvc2 also for psn if anyone can gameshare plz

I got 4 accounts on deck hit me up. If you lowballing with offers I can’t help you.