Help For Getting MvC2 On PS3

http://www.arcadeshock.com/items/console-software~games-and-movies-/marvel-vs-capcom-2-digital-copy-ps3-limited-edition-mvc2ps3digital-detail.htm

No way we can gs or the like? Maybe save the game to an external drive and transfer it that way?

Iā€™m sorry for your pain. :\

Moving to the MvC2 forum.

Anyone have a solution that isnā€™t 300 dollars? I mean if capcom doesnā€™t have the rights to sell the game anymore, can you even get in trouble for distributing it?

Bump
Anyone?

You can buy it used?

^-- not sure if trolling or serious

i tried on dreamcast emu its very slow but it plays but i got the ps3 version so im good :smile:

Someone game share it to me!

I didnā€™t really read his OP lol. I just saw the title oops Iā€™ll remember to read the whole thing.

Thereā€™s no way someone can share it with you without giving you their PSN password. The link I posted is the only option if you want to play it on the PS3.

Do they still sell i phone version of marvel vs capcom 2?

Can someone hack this shit?

Lolā€™d hard as fuck.

This is so pathetic that itā€™s funny as hell. I like how you started off dancing around the possibility and then just decided to go balls out, full on desperation mode. Get a job and thanks for the irl laugh.

You seem like a smart, tough guy. I bet you have lots of friends.

Morons aside, does anyone think they can help me? We can work something out financially. Iā€™m primarily interested in the PSN version of the game. PM me please.

Dude just buy a Dreamcast and a copy of the game or get the Toodles disc. Dreamcast is like 25-30 dollars on E-bay. Even if you had to buy a green goblin youā€™d be looking at 75~100 for your whole setup. Not bad considering those of us that bought the Xbox and ps2 versions when they stopped printing those were paying roughly $90 per copy.

I actually have a PS2 copy, iā€™m specifically interested in playing online. But the dreamcast version might be an option because of itā€™s stick. Unless you guys can point me to a similarly affordable PS2 stick? BTW is the dreamcast version really that much better?

Yes the dreamcast version is much faster than the playstation 2 version.
Your only change is buying the xbox version and play it on xbox 360.
the xbox version of marvel 2 is very cheap some 20 bucks or so.

Me too man also willing to pay