Orochi-x - Istanbul
erraynn - Istanbul
kindarhaci - Instanbul
onbeygir - Istanbul
paerux - Istanbul
George Costanza - İzmir
Kazegami
21lion21

Fuck this game , i droped it … The execution is sick , and its almost imposible to do the trials ! No wonder its not that popular (Plus i have to learn 3 characters at once or i cant play online…FVCK YOU SNK !!! )
I can do SOME combos, even some intermediate stuff but thats not good enough in my opinion … I like the game ,i like the idea and i like how it looks but the execution is a huge TURN OFF !!!

Execution can be overcome by grinding it out, never give up. Remember that many of the trials aren’t particularly useful and/or waste too much meter or do too little damage for the meter they use. Don’t let something like execution ruin your love of the game if you enjoy it.

best advice

Go play kof 98

The trials are meant to be just that - masochistic bs to test just how good your execution is. They’re neither practical nor efficient for the most part. Just persevere.

Id say execution is only complicated and tight when youre going for HD combos. The 3 character staple of the series is what I love the most, I want to play 80% of the cast and with 3 characters to choose from I can mix them up very well. If we only could choose one character then the game just wouldnt be the same.

Dont judge a game by the trials or arcade mode. SNK is known for diabolically hard AI. S00percam is right though, KOF 98 is far more accessible, and to me has a equal or better cast(CHIZURU!), and Mai is far better in that game. Dont just focus on combos, get used to game mechanics and tricks you can do. I LOVE playing as Athena when people are rolling from side to side up close to me, and I do the SRK motion and when they move behind me a fireball comes out.

What characters do you play? If you dont like having to choose 3, then pick similar styled characters. Like Ryo,Yuri, Athena, Kyo, EX Iori and the like that have similar commands.

Theres definitely a level where in this game you have to learn the HD mode combos and pull them off, but since youre new you should just focus on learning normal move ranges and special moves.

Game has obnoxious inputs and requires very fast complex motions for some things, however it’s more important to land a lower damaging combo than dropping a damaging one. Consistency is key. Learn some basic BnB’s for your three characters for midscreen and corne. The basic BnB’s for the majority of characters are pretty easy. HD combos and big combos with multiple meters and drivecancels is not something you should be worrying about, keep it simple. You have alot of freedom in this game and can make easier combos if you want.

The trials are mostly there to challenge yoy and to show you what is possible, mostly they are not practical, though some are.

Another KoF XIII beginner here. I’ve played the series casually for a while now, but finally built up the determination to learn the game mechanics of XIII. Add me on Steam for some matchups; I have a decent team, but I can’t execute any bigger HD combos.

Steam ID: “Electr0Jesus”

@Electr0Jesus you can find the other steam friends on kof xiii steam discussion forum :slight_smile: