HDR Classic Mode only Matchmaking Thread

A babysitter knocked me out of SCR and work killed my NCR dreams. Haha. I coulda made SCR but too late to register. Oh well :/. I’ll keep trying ;).

Well, I think there’s a few of us going to WCW in January. Maybe you can show up there. And maybe Ego?! lol Yea right! :lol:

man i hope i can make it out to wcw, that was a tourney i want to really make so hopefully team No Honer Crew can transfomate there lol

Nah, I haven’t been to any major tournaments since ECC 2007, so that definitely wasn’t me. I don’t really play SF4, and lost all interest in traveling to tournaments after everyone got so hyped up on Remix mode.

evoanon : are you on vista / w7? check the end of this post to see how to fix the input lag issue

lethargy: you want to play some ST? then you should have gone to NCR!!!

to everyone. i enjoy ggpo so much more than xbl classic mode. but if you guys want some dummy to practice your combo and shenanigan , i guess i can get on xbl to entertain you guys…

So quick question for everyone here.

Do yall mind me throwing you friend request? I’d like some folks that play HDR on my list so I can maybe get some games in on the down times.

And if you accept it, also feel free to delete me if the connect between us is not good or if i’m just “not up to your standards”. I’ll be fine with that. Just don’t expect me to accept your request so soon when I get better, lol :wgrin: j/k…

I’m up for some classic mode.

:wow::wow::wow: IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT! :wow::wow::wow:

Friday Night Classic ST Room Marathon!
Tonight at 7 pm EST I will be creating a 6-player room in classic mode. I’ll be on all night until I pass out. If you’re looking for a good time on a Friday night, you know where you need to be?

:lovin::lovin::lovin:

I’ll be there around 10pm.

I’ll be there with my scrubby N.Ryu.

Scrub Deejay checking in.

Hmm maybe we can make a 2nd room for those who cant get in that 6 player room…sounds like fun

I’m sure everyone will get a chance to play at some point through the night. If the room is full send me a message and I’ll send you an invite as soon as someone leaves.

Everyone still playing?

Yes! Getta hell over here…

Arg can’t move stuff without waking everyone, anything going down tommorow? Always down for some “ST”

I just played 7 hours straight. I’m never touching this game again.

The “Friday Night Classic ST Room Marathon!” was a BIG success! It lasted from 7 pm until 2 am EST! A span of TWO days!!!

Special Thanks to all the participants: blitzfu, Kacom, damdai, John Rambo, dancingphalange, RenoMD, JigglyNorris, and Marsgatti.

Stay tuned for the next “Friday Night Classic ST Room Marathon!???

Good stuff Tecmo, thanks for running it. Good games to everybody.

I’m game for Classic Mode (prefer it over ggpo). I’m usually on late around 1-3am playing Mars and Bhop…aka the late crew :karate:

GGs the past few days/weeks to Kura-gotti, bhop, geneijin, jigglynorris and of course Yuu Vega (with that scary DJ).