HBS corner loop?

i landed 5 forward + HP during hunting stance in the corner also u can combo 3 mp in HBS as an air juggle (also mp-lp-mp ?)

cant get the timing down is it rly hard or is it a JUST-FRAME? i read something about juggling with kazua just-frame ewgf. maybe one of u pros can land more than 5 or combo super after ?

ediot: sorry im stupid its f+HP i told u guys to do break’n but its the low hitting toss up TY BRAHMA FOR THE CORRECTION just trying to make sure people know about this, seems like good damage for no meter

What is B? You’re talking about f+HP right?

sorry yes i played at a friends house for a few hours forgot he uses a retard setup & i play stick its f+HP

“i landed 5 forward + HP during hunting stance in the corner”… cant get this to work, any suggestions? after the first HBS forward HP i cant combo into another one… do i need to tac cancel or something? or just plain “HBS forward HP” x 5?

tried it for 20 minutes… does not work

thats the trick after the first one combos “2hits” the timing on the next 3 is alot easier thats why i asked about the just-frame.
i can only get it to work if i f+HP on what seems like the first frame of HBS kumas paws almost re touch the ground before u f+HP the timing is rly hard but i did it just a minute ago in training mode.

just tested it again 4x= 350dmg 5x= 410dmg i cant get past 5

ok, will try it again, will give feedback soon

edit: cant get this to work… 0.1 frame link? :stuck_out_tongue:

ok, here’s the setup I use:

I have KKK mapped on a button, so I plink “kkk, forward HP”… it’s really fast. but it still wont connect… will try harder

–ACCIDENT COMBO–

this one i found when i was toying around

KKK (Stance), F+HP, KKK (Stance), c.mp, c.mp, c.mp, super (CORNER) 514 dmg

ps: with your tech above, this would be a ton of dmg no?

can somebody else try this? cant get this to work… would be awsome!

funny thats the first combo i started with before i found bear stance f+hp loop, both are really good damage for no meter but the HP loop is pretty hard im at like 60% for the 2nd hit but getting 5 is like 30%… i tried it on a pad but forget that 10000% easier on a stick imo.

and no i think after 2 f+HP c.mp will only hit 2 times but still what u posted is a very easy good combo

HBS f+HP , HBS f+HP , HBS c.mp, c.mp, super = 544dmg

can you record a video, even when its crappy… its so hard! cant get it to connect…

edit: also on a stick…

confirmed… this works… but damn, dat timing…1 frame for sure, nice find!

Yeah, I’ve gotten 3 hits doing this but that timing is way strict. It’s not terribly useful in a match other but would be awesome to show off your skills or a combo video.

for sure the only thing i can think of is a meaty corner setup and pray it lands, i just want to see what someone can push it to with skill or a modded controller. like i said 5 is my max i hope its not the limit , im just an x fuerte player and was praying kuma had something hidden in his moves its not as worth the damage atm as i hoped for but still fun.

Ima try this out when I get on later tonight.

Can someone record this and upload it to youtube? I can’t get it to work, and I am dying to see it in action.

[media=youtube]vVLT6_kTwsQ[/media]

like i said the HBS ex frolic is probably the best setup but u can also do HBS b+MP or meaty in the corner

Oh god yes, this is glorious.

[quote=luchhttp://forums.shoryuken.com/t/hbs-corner-loop/144267

axbomb, post: 6688164, member: 63207"]thats the trick after the first one combos “2hits” the timing on the next 3 is alot easier thats why i asked about the just-frame.
i can only get it to work if i f+HP on what seems like the first frame of HBS kumas paws almost re touch the ground before u f+HP the timing is rly hard but i did it just a minute ago in training mode.

just tested it again 4x= 350dmg 5x= 410dmg i cant get past 5
[/quote]
i saw video on youtube where the did the the move 9 time it use meter because he tag in rolentos patriot circle.

can kuma do his cross art in HBS that might be better in some situations
situation

That link is messed up lol.