Hayato Resets....yeah

Well, this weird but, the secret HIP thread is back by popular under new ownership(not by Owned :bgrin: ). its been awhile, but this time our little thread we hijacked will either be canned quickly or will have like 10,000+ views in the coming months(hopefully a mod we know wont give us the boot, coughFLOEcough). Anyways im bored, dont think Bullethead will ever Post, Franx might every month or so, Owned might post like everyday then some new game will come out, and he will take leave of absence, Rush2zero will probably be the only one to be happy to see this thread :tup:.

So hows everyone else?

:pleased:

whohoo! first post!!! :clap: yeah, anyway um… hi! ummmmm… do you of any resets with hayoto!?! :confused: cuz, i play at diz arcade sumwhere in chicago and i normally am the best player there i pick hayoto/jin/thanos(any order) and i have sum uber skeelz with thanos and jin but everytime i play hayoto - i get beat… :sad: maybe if i do resets with him ill be unstoppable!!! :wow:

thanks in advance…

What up dude, hows it Flippin?..wait a sec… :sweat: :clap:

'tis all goo - oh, wait… what the!?! :mad:

edit:
ey, diz applies 2 the both of yous - dont tell anybody about this thread YET… i mean, you can tell the “old” peeps about it, but dont tell 'em EXACTLY where it is(jus drop hints) - its actually NOT that hard to find, nahmsayin!?! :wink:

^^ oh yeah!!! we got pwned in da hiZZIE… :clap: um, who could dat certain someone be??? hmmm… :confused:

on a sidenote:
WHAT A SLOW-ASS BITCH OF A MOTHERFUKKIN DAY IT WAS TODAY!!! :mad:

Yeah pretty slow day for me too, oh well… :sad:

anyways, probably wont be there today, but if i do i’ll be leaving early, got a ppv to order(ECW).

Tom looks like you wait until monday to find out if you can enter the MTG tourney, i’ll let you know, but you know all the rules now right?

Yeah I do, looks good for me to be honest. That format I can WTFPWNKKTHXBAI anybody who dares enter exept maybe Frank. Well a better note, fishing this monday again! Yay! :clap:

Well good luck in that Tourney Tom, it should be around the first week of July, should be fun to watch :tup: . I’ll get you the money for Jerry tomorrow.

Jojo play more Tekken :badboy: , and dont play Team Scrub :tdown: !

hey guys its prod and im back. OHHH man is it good to be on a forum again also im wondering can u guys help out with my hayato cuz i mean hes getting raped with all these god tears and i just wanna know sum comboes >_>

sup yo! :karate:

owned: good seein ya at the cades today, man! so, allens kinda hard ta beat huh!? thats cool tho - i know u were just going easy on him! :tup:

armo: heh… i dunno man - i dont see too many bryan/steve players around so i cant moooch strats from them, therefore - i dont play as much! :sad: oh, and as for my team earlier(scrub) - that was for our anakaris playin friend there! :badboy:

master prodigy: what you do is cr. lp + shuma(expansion assist), cr. lp, sj(hold down) dwn. hk, cr. lk, cr. mp, cr. lk, cr. hk, sj.(hold down) dwn. hk, lk, lk xx magnetic tempest, cr. lk, cr. hk, lightning strike(wait til last second), snapback! easy 100% combo - flashy way to end it too with the snap(tested on sent, should work for everybody)! oh, and dont mention it hehe… :encore:

i guess you guys can tell everybody else about our “thread” cuz its kinda boring with jus us 3(make it 4 now…) posting - dont ya think!?! :confused:

Who told you to think? :clap: :badboy: :clap:

^^ whyioughtta… :nunchuck: :arazz: :nunchuck:

Jojo: The only time I lost to Allen in Tekken is when I DIDN’T pick Jin on his ass. Vic only beat me twice when I had the beast out, because I wave dashed right into his super and just stood there…doing nothing…like a dumbass. GGXX I was having an all around bad day, so I can’t really come up with an excuse. I was just plain doing bad.

Vic: Yeah it’s cool, take your time. Oh and btw, your Bob = teh suq. 'Nuff said!

Kamil: You stopped playing MTG and stuff, so I dunno anymore man. Start bringing your shiznit to the mall so we can practice up for the tourney that your gonna enter with me! Teammatesforlifekkthxbai!

http://home.comcast.net/~henaki/slash.rar New GGXX coming out! Called GGXX Slash, it’s @ 2nd test location in Japan already, reports say it’s a completely new game, like T4 -> T5. :tup: :tup: :tup: :tup:

Tom: That shit was FUNNY AS HELL! the way you dashed into the the unblockable from my Raven. :rofl: :rofl: :wtf: :looney: :clap: :tup: EDIT: just watched the GGXX games, and it looks the same!(same levels, same characters/character designs, same moves, plus the quality sucks! and everyone is playing Anji:wtf: )

And all i have gotta say about my Bob is ss+4! :nunchuck:

Jojo: I play Bryan! :confused:

Kamil: c’mon man get back into MTG and hit up the tourney at Gamers! Practice with Tom and show everyone up!

tom" ill enter but u have a deck i can use cuz if sumtin ill know ur decks will get first for sure and i could go to the hip anyday just tell me when to. my deck wont last cuz its messed up so i need one of urs thats gonna rapae them…

GGXX Slash Change Beta List Thingyz0rs:

GGXX #Reload /
BETA TEST CHANGES
As of 4/30/05

GENERAL:
-No longer do characters have a smaller version of themselves at the top of the screen. It is replaced by a portrait.
-FD knockback increased considerably
-Burst gauge’s design changed
-Knockback in general increased considerably
-No FD cancelling throws (probably because button priorities have changed)
-Other FDCs in the game (like Faust’s) appear to be intact
-Two new characters, A.B.A and a character that was unusable during beta (rumor
is Holy Order version of Sol)

• New music; Millia vs. Eddie: Still in the dark (The song in GGXX when they are EX)
  • New background; ABAs stage from Isuka.
  • There is a possibility of a card system, but they are not sure as of this point.

SOL:
NEW MOVES:
NEW PROPERTIES:
-During Dragon Install Sol regenerates tension. Tension goes to 0 when DI ends.
-Fafnir’s recovery shorter
-Dust Loop limited to one rep because of knockback
-Command Throw knocks opponent back further, much harder to run behind and combo
-Bandit Revolver loop does not work.
-Gunflame faint is faster
-Sol does not gain momentum from running and doing VVs. If he does a running VV, it will not travel as far as before.

KY:
NEW MOVES:
-Gains S and HS versions of Stun Edge, HS version faster
-Stun Edge Charge Attack now done with qcf+D, can be done in midair
NEW PROPERTIES:
-Vapor Thrust doesn’t move very far forward at all
-Greed Sever doesn’t float as high on hit
-2HS is faster

SLAYER:
NEW MOVES:
-Mappa Punch feint
-Dandy Step -> HS is a new low hitting move
-His counter has changed to far or close s.S?
NEW PROPERTIES:
-Undertow gets guard point
-Bite prorates a lot, can only do bite-loop for 2-3 times.
-j.H hit box weaker
-Sweep reaches shorter
-Close S -> far S gatling only doable on crouching characters
-6K slower
-Shorter, slower air-dash.
-Pilebunker FRC!? (added 5/1/05)
-Bite no longer gives back life (added 6/2/05)

MAY:
NEW MOVES:
-can do Restive Rolling in midair
NEW PROPERTIES:
-j.2H much faster
-hcb+S shorter and less damage
-Dust has become slower.

AXL:
NEW MOVES:
-Axl only jumps up a little and comes back down for hcb+H
NEW PROPERTIES:
-j.6P longer
-Dash slower
-Sweep slower
-2p -> [4]6s is a combo
-Lowered defense, takes more damage.

ANJI:
NEW MOVES:
-Fuujin gains H link, does wall bounce and untechable on CH
-j.D FRCable
-Gains new mid-hitting move (input unclear)
-6s is his old close s.S.
NEW PROPERTIES:
-2D longer range
-On (623hs) travels further?
-Second hit of Shitsu(236p) no longer hits mid

BAIKEN:
NEW MOVES:
NEW PROPERTIES:
-Tatami mat seems strengthened? Possibly faster?
-Tetsuzansen ( 41236HS -> S ) two hits
-Youshijin (p counter) slower
-2H draws opponent in, the 3rd hit now staggers. No longer JCable.

EDDIE:
NEW MOVES:
-New move for little Eddie similar to Megalith Head (not a super)
-New FRC for s.HS, happens before the move comes out.
NEW PROPERTIES:
-j.S, 2S hit box weaker
-Receives CH when flying
-Cannot block while flying (can still FD)
-Flying time has been reduced.
-Little Eddie S takes 1/3 of gauge, can be teched earlier
-Little Eddie K only raises guard gauge a little bit when blocked
-j.D, j.H damage down
-Damned Fang(623s) knocks opponent far away

DIZZY:
NEW MOVES:
-new move where Necro attacks with guillotine
-S version of bubble exists that drops straight down, then comes back up
NEW PROPERTIES:
-scythe motion more parabolic
-can hold down lightning spear to pause it in place
-icespike counterhit can be comboed for no tension
-all fish disappear if Dizzy gets hit
-bubble hit floats lower
-airdash is quicker

ZAPPA:
NEW MOVES:
-Sword gets reversal move
NEW PROPERTIES:
-sword H, 2H get two hits
-Raou fireball reaches full screen
-2H faster (no summon)
-ghost 6H recovers faster
-high jump reaches higher
-dog falls asleep if left alone, can be attacked in this state, when woken up shakes for a bit
-dog regular D makes it retreat slightly
-backdash travels shorter
-6HS has less range.

MILLIA:
NEW MOVES:

• HS hairpin, has a different air angle.
    NEW PROPERTIES:
    -cannot combo after throw
    -j.H motion changed, weaker
    -Iron Saber (214p) FRC is later, recovering on the ground.

CHIPP:
NEW MOVES:
-Beta Blade FRC like in Isuka
-Transparency FRCable
-236s S FRC.
NEW PROPERTIES:
-Gamma Blade starts faster
-j.D bounces on CH
-6K wall bounces on CH
-Shuriken much faster, new motion is 236k in the air.

I-NO:
NEW MOVES:
-has vertical version of Chemical Aijou
NEW PROPERTIES:
-j.qcf+P makes I-No bounce back on hit/guard, can be cancelled into another move
-j.qcf+K/S knockdown, ground bounce on CH
-j.H reaches further horizontally, knocks back
-when landing from hover dash, keeps momentum and slides forward. Hover dash is faster.
-far S slower?
-Dust is faster.

TESTAMENT:
NEW MOVES:
-new attack with blood arm that hits low; on CH causes stagger.
NEW PROPERTIES:
-air dash faster
-Master of Puppets adds mark (poison mark?)
-Grave Digger recovers slower
-Succubus attack is now 2 hits
-Crow attacks much faster when summoned.
-Warrants poison does not last very long, has shorter range

FAUST:
NEW MOVES:
-new air move with downwards syringe attack
-air bomb can be done with both P and K, K travels further
NEW PROPERTIES:
-pogo stance P aims downwards and hits mid
-after drawing in opponent with spear only P combos fast enough
-far S range shorter
-throw prorates more

JAM:
NEW MOVES:
NEW PROPERTIES:
-damage overall decreased
-throw FRC timing changed and now prorates considerably
-dp+K invincibility time down
-far S level down
-dizzy rating for Senri Shinshou and Hyappo Shinshou down
-dust starts up slower

POTEMKIN:
NEW MOVES:
-new move, bashes ground with fiery fists
NEW PROPERTIES:
-Heat Knuckle damage down, tension gain up
-throw untechable
-Megafist starts faster
-j.D faster, can change directions
-Heavenly Potemkin Buster jumps much further
-after Slide Head opponent takes longer to get up
-6P, far S, HS slower
-F.D.B. reversal projectile travels shorter, cannot reverse some things
-j.S no longer staggers on CH.

VENOM:
NEW MOVES:
-can use D to place ball now as well
-Can do either air or ground multi-ball supers.
NEW PROPERTIES:
-j.D has more damage
-Devious Curve does more hits
-Dark Angel travels faster
-Carcass Ride floats higher?

JOHNNY:
NEW MOVES:
-ground version of Ensenga added (?)
NEW PROPERTIES:
-Lvl 2 upwards Mist Finer wallbounces
-Bacchus Sigh recovers faster. Possible combo c.D -> mist -> s.HS?
-downwards Mist Finer draws opponent in
-sweep faster
-Ensenga blockable crouching
-Coins vector changed?
-s.S is slower?
-6p is stronger?
-6k CH makes them float lower?

BRIDGET:
NEW MOVES:
-Yoyo pullback can be controlled with lever
NEW PROPERTIES:
-Roger moves last shorter
-Roger Rush can only hit 3 times
-6K only one hit
-Starship ends immediately on whiff
-Yoyo placement and far S recover slower, far S reaches shorter

ROBO-KY:
NEW MOVES:
-new move, anti-air laser
NEW PROPERTIES:
-air missiles don’t home as well
-2H recovers faster
-bazooka starts faster
-air missile disappears if Robo Ky gets hit
-j.H does not hit as low
-far S and steam slower
-2K prorates
-mats do not charge as fast

JUST A HEADSUP YOU MOFOS. This is a BETA LIST. This isn’t 100% yet! So take it with a grain of salt. I’ve tried to include all the changes I have listed, and remove the “proven wrong” ones from various sources (japanese wiki’s, 2ch, skuld’s translations, etc)

http://img10.echo.cx/img10/3938/28wo.jpg

MASSIVE POST ON HOLY KNIGHT SOL
(translation by MarlinPie of ECCX fame, also, thank me because i forced him to translate this at gunpoint).

there is bound to be a bit of misinformation due to the fact that this is a translation.

HE HAS TENSION GUAGE AND “CHARGE” GUAGE.
Three Levels for the Charge Guage, Supers Reduce it by One Stock
Special Moves:
Block Head Buster (wtf) 236P
Flametastic. Like Body Blow from Tyrant Rave, more than one charge level will make it reach further. or to quote marlin "the flame will reach much farther "

Gun Blaze 214S
Like “Grand Viper” Sol will run along ground, he however, does not attack, but the flames trailed by him do damage, however, Sol does not fly into the air at the end. With more than one Charge stock, Sol jumps up at the end (similar to Grand Viper I assume). Seems awfully like Sol’s old GG IK. (my interpretation, no noteworthy contribution of this fact was said by Marlin or the actual webpage).

Rock Night 236S
Like Fafnir, with more range, extra move will be added if Sol has more than 2/More than 2 Charge stocks. (translation is poor on this subject) direct quote “extra move will be added from level 2”

Schtlm Viper (wtf again) 623H (air ok)
Like Volcanic Viper, doesnt go as high,
Charge 1: nothing
Charge 2: extra attack
Charge 3: kickdown (followup from XX i assume)

Bandit Revolver-Prototype 236K (air ok)
Same thing but
Level 1: one hit
Level 2+: bigger hitbox

Charge 63214H(hold H)
VERY SLOW FOR SOME REASON (20 seconds for one level)
Input from me- Maybe chargable while moving/attacking?

Action Charge 22HS
Like Jam’s charge, but done during certain specials. If move doesn’t hit you get fucked I suppose. Gives you 3/4 of a charge stock.

Charge Burst Hit HS during Action Charge, uses Charge Meter, but cancels the Action Charge? Like Psych Burst.

Savage Fang 632146P
EX Sol super

Tyrant Rave Version Beta 632146H
Charge stock
1 - One hit
2 - Regular
3 - 3 hits

I want to thank MarlinPie and me for this. Copyright no one, please post where but say that this translation was brought to you by us ok

My thoughts: a very robo-ky like Sol, without the Heat drawback and much harder to get “meter”.

http://s25.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0V2Q9L4NBT5N525BSNHMX38VYO Vid of him, really bad quality but it’s there. :lame:

Tom:…Yeah i thought the Movie last night was good thanks for asking! :tup:

BTW: OMG Jojo actually came with us!! :wow:

looks at toms post HOOOOOOOLLLLLLLYYYYYY SHHHHHHIIIIIITTTTTT!!! :wow: :confused: :wow: :confused: :wow: :confused: :wow: but seriously, i did like that char. sel screen that chick with the key looks pretty badass!!! :tup:

mp: good! u edited your post… :cool:

armo: i know you play bryan - but you mostly pick bob/raven when you play at the mall tho… and that dont help me! :rolleyes:

bh: whos that new chick you brought to the store, bro!? is that who ur replacing mindy with!?!? im tellin!!! :clap:

sidenote 1: good movie last night, fellas! i kinda liked it but DAYYYYUM - that movie took forever!!! :wow: but still, it was a pretty good movie nonetheless! :tup:

sidenote 2: just finished watching/dlng those vids and i gotta say - the quality of those movies suck!!! i cant even figure out what they were doing most of the time… but then i again, i dont play as much guilty so what do i know - bah! :3p:

yea soo as i played marvel today the controls sucked ( no suprise thier) yea i wish they pay attention to those two cabinets since they r played on every single day.

tom: good games in magic i still gotta learn some tricks with that deck but in a month or so ill get the hang of it.