Hawk @ Evo 2012

All you guys saying online doesn’t count… You do know that Latif pretty much got all his practice online right?

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk 2

Online doesn’t count. When we talk about online, we talk about ranked matches or lobbies with random people from the net, not tournament players training together online. This is a big difference.

Okay, so WHO is actually at EVO 2012 right now?

I haven’t seen a single Hawk on the stream so far. Even saw a Hakan and a Gief or two for crying out loud.

I went 3-2, beat a Sagat, Rufus, Cammy, and lost to Juri and a Blanka and I think I wasn’t paying attention and quit after the first game because it went on for so long. Dumb! Of course, there are mistakes. It’s EVO and it’s nerve-racking. Got 4th in my pool.

Here are 3 of my matches. Rufus was sloppy but I pulled it off. Cammy I did well against, made some good reads but the video cut off. Juri loss is there too. Got very frustrated with his play, should have EX dived more. Didn’t fear the Blanka too much, just got caught up in BS like cross up balls on wakeup. Don’t have videos of the others.

Vs Rufus
[media=youtube]Fl3X1hekPQ0[/media]

Vs Cammy
[media=youtube]Gjk_QGKJKtA[/media]hd=1

Loss vs Juri
[media=youtube]WVIdivax7Xs[/media]

Onions, sorry wanted to talk more but had to follow buddies to room. I didn’t see you on Sunday but we could have talked Hawk all day!