Having trouble with Alex player's random tactics?

can’t really give good tip or what nots… where is alex ? got u in the corner how far is he? know your distance… know what moves he can do and what he cant… and know how to counter those…

always can go on youtube…

Why do I say block high? easy: if you are in throw range, it doesnt matter if you block low or high, if you think a throw is comming, do a wake up upper, but thats even more random lol

so why block high? he doesnt have any low combos, you are not gonna get super’d for blocking high.

short super?.. jab jab super (forgot if it hits low)?.. ddt?.. low roundhouse… crouching jab standing jab mix up ?.

st.short super, if he can hit confirm that, he deserves to super you, jabx2 super, ok, Ill give you that, thats 1.

the rest are not links or combos into super, like I said its not like blocking high will get you superd… but like always, thats IMO.

every dmg counts… doesn’t necessarily have to link… some can hit confirm real well… crouching short super works … i mean it all depends on your level of reading your opponent… cuz honestly a good alex knows how to keep u in the corner…

any of you guys live in so cal ? … probably get some good dud games going on… n44by?.. i go to Arcade Infinity quite often… or Superarcade.

correct me with a video if im wrong but, c.short super, doesnt combo.

just try it… do it real fast just like c.jab into super works with dudley… very close… range

any of you guys live in so cal ? … probably get some good dud games going on… n44by?.. i go to Arcade Infinity quite often… or Superarcade.

I’ve never seen a c.short super…I also am pretty sure Dudley can’t c.jab super…c.short yes, and I think s.jab.

Anyway, one thing to watch for with a good Alex is that you can c.short -> sweep on reaction. Against a really good Alex this means you’re going to get knocked down a lot, and that “block high and punish” gives him at least a somewhat good 50/50 game as the c.short comes out so fast.

try it… it works…

are u also gonna say back fierce into super dont work? or forward+ fierce into super dont work?