Hardest/Easiest?

In your opinion, what do you believe to be the most/least difficult FG to learn and become fairly proficient and/or decent at in the least amount of time or what have you. Particularly, fighters of this generation ONLY, though that also includes online re-releases like SFIII: OE. I haven’t played enough fighter this gen to come to my own conclusion, so I’m curious as to what more knowledgable persons like yourselves think.

Easiest: Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 -> Execution barrier is fairly low and synergy can be found in almost any team. Pick who you like and it will probably work given a bit of time.
Hardest: Guilty Gear: Accent Core+ -> Many, many game mechanics all working together. Game can feel stiff at first and online community isn’t as large as bigger name titles.

Honorable Mentions: Mortal Kombat 9 (Easiest) and Super Street Fighter II Turbo: HD Remix (Classic Version)(Hardest)

Seconded

Different games have different things that make them easy/hard. You can simplify most street fighter games into a few different categories. It doesn’t mean that it’s easy to master those categories. Other games have a ton of mechanics and character specific BS. It doesn’t mean that it’s hard to get a grasp of those either. In all honesty, if you’re looking for a game to pick up, you should just pick up the one you have the most fun playing -OR- the one that’s most popular around you (so you can get a lot of good offline experience).

Only people who play multiple games competitively can give you a good comparison of each game. Otherwise it amounts to comparing a game they’ve poured hundreds of hours in and still suck at to one that they mash buttons in and think they’re good.

Easiest: Marvel 3
Hardest: KOF13 or Tekken Tag 2