Gutter Trash 3, a UK 3S tourney to be held at the Heart of Gaming, 11 October

Is Zak B around? I’d love to see Oro win.

Zak attended the first Gutter Trash but have not seen him since, I have a feeling he may have quit Fighting Games in general?

Just noticed: Gutter Trash got a spot in the SRK tournament calendar.

Okay guys! Gutter Trash is today. As I said above, the stream will be at twitch.tv/thewonderpark . The singles tournament starts at 2:00 p.m. BST (6 a.m. PST / 9 a.m. EST / 10 p.m. JST), with the 1v1 Top 8 an hour later.
There’s a short break for casuals after the singles tournament. The 2v2 tourney then starts at 5 p.m. BST (9 a.m. PST / 12 p.m. EST / 1 a.m. JST).

I will be there in the tournament, so you may find out if I’m all talk or not. Deemo will also be there (with very good seeding thanks to his high placing in the League of Gentlemen rankings). Hope you guys will be watching!

Gutter Trash is currently my favorite thing happening outside Japan. God save the Queen!

will NGUBoy be there?

London baby <3

watched the archives. looked like a fun time.

didn’t know Sweden had strong players! is it just those two or are there others?
so now I’ve seen UK, France, Sweden at Gutter Trash… will we see Italy soon?
Chun/Chun/Yun/Yun top four lol. that’s what I like to see!

There was an Italian. Gogu, right?

• Makaveli is Swiss.

ah as you can see I’m very clueless about the European scene. but always down to learn more! wish America to Europe plane tickets weren’t so expensive.

Looks like a great turnout and fun time at the tourney! I’m going to make it my goal to make it to GT4!

Yeah there was an Italian player but he lives in London, also a player from Kuwait :slight_smile:

Far from done with the replay, but GT3 gets thumbs up. Good vibe overal.

Nice Urien mirror vs Josh, Gucci Suit. :slight_smile:
Cyrox vs 3J also very entertaining.

And now,
Beam me up, Crimeinal.

any tentative dates btw for GT4? :blush:

Also, I’ll say that it’s good to hear some new school style color commentary now that our community has a lot more practice with the whole broadcasting deal.

It’s also good to not hear Japanese commentary for a change, or some OG sellout like Chen giving his corporate boring ass commentary.

we’re looking at early- mid Feb 2015

Keep up the good work guys.

Is there a regular meetup at HOG? Working down at Heathrow atm so could hop over :slight_smile:

It was truly a great event, and I can highly recommend it to everybody who loves 3s and has an opportunity to go.
GGS!
/Pedram

Bi-Weekly on Sundays, join www.facebook.com/groups/3rdstrikeUK for more info :slight_smile:

How many entrants did you have total?

40 i think? Not bad, about 10 players dropped out last minute too