Guile general overview/potential, options and more!

Hello guys, I’m going to start a little project of mine, the name/purpose of course It’ll remain a secret, for now. However I’d like the help of the community on this. I’ll need some information about the character, I’m do this for every character in the game except Toro/Kuro/Cole/Megaman, so I’ll ask a few questions to gather what I need. I’m doing this but I won’t be a slacker, as in, I’ll be searching every thread to look for what I need, but since some threads aren’t updated in a while, this would be helpful to me and for the community, 'cause the information would be updated.

When giving the information asked try to be specific and clear, regarding inputs and etc, and if you want I’ll gather the values, so you guys won’t need to worry about that. The ideia is to get a general overview of the characters options and potential, I’m talking about hitconfirms, setups and etc.

Thank you for your time :slight_smile:

.What are the characters strong and weak points?

• From zUkUu
Spoiler

.Suitable Partners(no need to be exhaustive here, because I’ll play around with this):

• From zUkUu
Spoiler

.Meterless/Ex(Super/Cross Art) Combos:

• From zUkUu
Spoiler

.Char specific Setups(on knockdown for example):

What are the characters strong and weak points?
+Very good projectile \ zoning game
+Good neutral game
+One of the best launcher combos
+Battery character: Builds meter and doesn’t need it at all
+Great mobility
+Great a2a game

-Low Health (900)
-Weak solo damage (and therefore no solo comeback potential) / Dependent on partner for damage
-Needs lots of stray hits to do the same damage any offensive character can do from one opening
-Needs to charge
-Mediocre anti air (c.hp)
-No safe tag cancel options
-1F link bnbs

Suitable Partners(no need to be exhaustive here, because I’ll play around with this):
Heavy Hitters that convert his launcher to good damage. Mix up characters.

Meterless/Ex(Super/Cross Art) Combos:
c.mp, c.mp xx Flash Kick
c.mk~s.hk xx Launcher / c.mp, c.mp~s.hk xx Launcher
cl.f.hk, df.hk, c.mp xx Flash Kick#
cl.f.hk, c.mp xx Cross Art
cl.f.hk, c.mp~s.hk xx Launcher
(Corner) j.hk, cl.hp xx LP Sonic Boom, s.hp xx Launcher
(Corner) j,hk, cl.hp xx LP Sonic Boom, cl.mp~cl.hp xx EX Sonic Boom, df.hk, c.mp, c.mp, c.mp xx Flash Kick
(Corner) j.hk, cl.hp xx EX Sonic Boom, cl.mp~cl.hp xx Super Art
(after launcher): f.mk, c.mp, c.mp xx Flash Kick or easier b.lk, c.mp, c.mp xx Flash Kick (10 less damage)

Any Flash Kick can be switch canceled to maximize damage. For hit confirm: c.lp, c.mp…

.Char specific Setups(on knockdown for example):
None known

Thank you again man :wink:

(after launcher, corner) cr.MP , cr.MP, c.HP xx Flash Kick
(juggle after switch cancel, corner) cl.f.HK, cr.MP, c.HP xx Flash Kick

Charge trick:
You can input Sonic Boom and hold the punch for a brief moment then let go. This give you time to do flash kick sooner after the SB comes out.