Guess the next (2nd batch)6 DLC characters!

We havent had a clue but we can evaluate which 6 characters will be revealed next as the 2nd batch.

Just guess six, however you choose like you can guess 3 from marvel and 3 from capcom, or 2 from marvel and 4 from capcom or all 6 from Capcom, etc.

Let the guessing begin! :slight_smile:

Ill start. I believe they have provided us a lot of Avengers already so I think they will not give us an avenger for the next batch so i really think they’ll give us some xmen.

Marvel: Wolverine, Storm and Magneto , the three most sigificant xmen characters in marvel vs capcom

For Capcom, with the excitement the mvc fans got from Jedah I believe they’ll add another Darkstalkers character. And i think they’ll also add another one from Street Fighter. So…

Felicia - i really prefer Bulleta/B.B. Hood but Felicia is a popular Darkstalkers character. I also think Capcom will choose a lady from Darkstalkers so i am guessing Felicia.

Necalli - he may be the one chosen since he is in sfv and also to promote sfv

Vergil - with Dante nerfed a lot, mvc wants to keep the game hyped!

RE:Darkstalkers into MvCI.

I haven’t played a lot of Mahvel, but I love me Darkstalkers something fierce.

I’d rather have Hsien-ko and Anakaris, but yeah you’re probably right, it’ll be Felicia.

God forbid they think of putting in Huitzil (Phobos).

Phobos? He’d be up on the top of my list! Better him than Pyron.

Wolverine, Storm, Magneto

Not sure about the next one, but the one after that is probably gonna be a shitload of X-Men and Fantastic Four!

We already have a thread for this: MvC Infinite CHARACTER Speculation/Request Thread

@“RLAAMJR.” Please stop making a overdose threads that serve little use or already exist in another form, we all know you want Storm back by now.