Granblue Fantasy Versus Lounge - S2 Incoming 23rd September 2020 aka Derank City

ex dps tend to be air unblockable the entire way out too which is very strong. 2H normals tend to be pretty slow as well. The faster ones are still 9-10f startup and can be as slow as like 14f on the high end, while the fastest dps are 7f and invul.

3 Likes

Oh okay, awesome. Thanks Ves!

https://twitter.com/jiyunajp/status/1236238514003402752?s=21

If Plus Frames didn’t link this on the SFV thread I wouldn’t know this one exists. It’s buried pretty deep. Good to see another place to discuss this game.

1 Like

You may want to set it to “watching”. I keep my page on the SFV Lounge and get notified whenever someone posts here. Hopefully more people start. I like having the SFV Lounge thread, but right now half of the discussion in it is GBVS lol

1 Like

One thing I really like about this game is that I feel like it will make me a better player. I’ve been struggling to be anywhere near decent for the last few years, and maybe I will never be good, but I do feel like this game can help me improve more than most other games I have played lately.

Also, I like the hit-spark. It makes it pretty easy to confirm.

I guess there’s no way to block/punish ragequitters is there?

I know there’s the option in the queue settings to only find people who complete their matches or whatever but that didn’t seem to stop me from being matched up with one.

ranked is kinda a shitshow in general i just play lobbies.

1 Like

What’s wrong with it? Just curious why you think it’s bad.

Waiting on my PSN card code to arrive, then I’m picking the game up.

1 Like

The game’s a lot of fun. Pretty hype to watch too.

connection filter doesn’t work

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve noticed that. I didn’t set it for the fastest, but one below that, and most of my matches are 2 bars. Even had one that was 0 but I declined that.

Thankfully 2 bars is still mostly playable for me. Haven’t had any of them go above 3 frames for long.

I posted this in the SFV Lounge, but if you guys missed the GBVS tournament at the XSEED NA release party, check out the grand finals between Justin Wong and Kizzie Kay.

Justin was sent to losers by Kizzie. It was a hype set.

If the time stamp doesn’t work, skip to around 3:34:30

1 Like

I was trying to determine how many additional frames of advantage we get on counter hit and found this on the Dustloop page (GBVS - Frame Data)

I don’t understand what determines the various levels. Does anyone know?

1 Like

Is there frame data around for this game?

1 Like

Yup, go to that Dustloop link above, but go to the character pages. It has frame data for every attack.

1 Like
1 Like

I’m kinda laughing how people were saying the game would be solved in a month while they do auto combos still for 50% of the damage i’m getting and I’m super jump installing my teleports for slightly better oki.

2 Likes

But at least two random dudes on twitter said autocombos would ruin everything.

Are you saying those dudes were wrong?