Goodbye Fuerte

Goodbye El Fuerte,

You piece of shit character. I’m glad that you provided me the means to ruin this game the best I could, but unfortunately, you have lost your magic. No longer do people understand the stupidity of their wrongs, and the genius of your moves. You’ve provided me the means to punish jumping in this god forsaken game, and I thank you for that. You just don’t put that fear into people anymore, and more characters only means more things to think about.

It’s time to throw the towel in, you are a shit character with a scrubby as hell new cr .jab, and they nerfed the shit out of you. In your new self you have only spawned more button spamming and back dashing assholes.

You will never be the same, and without me, you’ll never see Top 8 in the USA.

Maybe when we meet again, you will strike fear in the hearts of those that see you, but know it was not I who betrayed you, but the stupidity of the game.

I will carry your shittyness with me to the next shitty character though.

RIP
El Fuerte

Hello
Yun

10/10

That’s nice Kai.

Your still gonna lose with Yun bro…You wont get top 8 with him either…its all about attitude, thats whatll make you a good player. Enjoy though I guess

Another one bites the dust ♪

at Proto below: Papes was sayin’ he prefered Super Fuerte to AE Fuerte. Honestly; Not sure if serious, don’t care.

I thought this was just a nod at Kai’s post forever ago…Is this serious…?

lol

I guess he didnt have enough paper shades to enter anymore tournaments with fuerte…YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

You could say…

he ran…

shades

Out of paper

You could say

He turned into…

shades

Paper mâché…

You could say…

He’s a tw@t.

No shades required

Good riddance.

HA NOTABLE FUERTE’S YOU AINT AND NEVER WAS

Who’s paper? Lol

I lol’d

ITS OFFICIAL!! I AM LEARNING EL FUERTE

FLYYYYYYYIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!! GIGA BUSTEEEERRRRR!