Good Kazuya partners???

Right now I’m using Xiaoyu as a hit and run with Kazuya and want to know if this is a safe strategy or if there is a better strategy or partner to fit that position.
(EDIT: I did not mean to double post this, I’m using shitty wifi hotspot with my phone and it doubles on occasion)

To be honest i’m finding it hard to find anyone i like playing as much as Kaz. Right now im rocking Kaz/Balrog not really the best team.

I see a lot of Ryu and Rolento being paired with Kazuya (I play Ryu/Kazuya myself).

Kaz with heihachi works very well also jin is nice

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

I have been trying MarDOOK, Jin and everyone else… can’t decide on my 2nd yet. I played Ryu in SF4 don’t want to play him in SFxT though.

I havn’t played in a couple weeks but I run Kaz, Law. I am REALLY surprised Law isn’t more popular he has great combos and an easy tag in combo with his back m.P which ground bounces and u can take it from there. I think that character is slept on atm.

I’m rocking the official team of Kaz and Nina, working pretty well honestly. Characters play very different and it throws alot of opponents off

I’ve heard about Kaz/Nina or Kaz/King. Anyone know how’s that working for them?

Any thoughts on Rolento\Kazuya

I run king in 2nd spot with kazuya and it has been really great. King has good damage off of tag combos and he needs meter while kazuya needs none.

I’m rolling with Chun at the moment and sometimes Bison.

I’m running him with Bison as well. Though I’m looking for other partners as well. Tagging into Bison works really well whether it be from a launcher combo or from a cross cancel. I’m having a harder time doing a cross cancel when it comes to Bison on point. He doesn’t really have any moves that’ll juggle too well. Maybe someone like Rufus would be better XP.

playing with raven on point - I use raven to get in and mix up - tag into kaz for the damage + in your face stuff
if Kaz tags back into raven and I have meter I can unload a ton of dmg with the raven loop into another mix up

I run Kazuya / Law, with Law on point. I just spent pretty much all day learning raven though, and I am enjoying him alot. I may use Raven as a secondary to Law in the future if I become good enough with him.

I’ve been running Kaz on point and Ryu anchored. Pretty common team, but man, it just works really well.

Running Kazuya on point and Jin as my anchor. Team Mishima :). I’m really enjoying the mixup potential of Kazuya and then the defensive game with Jin once I get the health lead. Really fun team, and I’m having a lot of fun with it :slight_smile:

That’s my team and I’m surprised about Law as well. Kaz and Law both work well for me. Get 500 easily off one meter tag. Can get a lengthy loop going, doesn’t do much damage but if you’re in a clock situation it works well but requires meter of course. With 2 you can build a 3rd.
(Kaz) jHP crHP xx qcb LP crHP xx qcb HK switch cancel (Law) crHP xx hcfMP crHP xx qcbK switch cancel (Kaz) crHP qcbHK switch cancel (Law) Any long combo off standing opponent.

I’ve been really enjoying pairing Kazuya with Juri. I’m playing Kaz on point but I’m certainly much better with Juri ATM. So far I like the way they pair. He seems strong enough to take a beating and seems pretty good without EX so I can use him to charge up meter then tag in Juri to unleash it.

I would say personally I’m a high novice to very low intermediate player however and would be happy to take any advice on this pairing.

I use the two street fighter grapplers, they work well together as far as i play, ending a combo with a Hugo juggle of standing jab x2 then Shootdown Backbreaker seems to do quite a bit of damage. and Zangief can do the same but lariat instead.
But that’s mainly because for the past 2 street fighter games I’ve mained grapplers.

Kaz / raven, kaz/rolento, kaz/nina here.

those 4 works good with each other in my opinion.