Godzilla: King of the Monsters May 2019.Trailer out!

no biggie. i like Godzilla too but i didnt expect anything else to ever come of the franchise. lol

no worries

lol ultraman will just talk shit about having to beat up all of godzillaā€™s monsters on tv for years.

Well with how well Comic movies are doing minus a few I think they might go back and do this right as well. At least I hope they will.

No love for Destroyah or Biollante?
For shame, for shame

BTW? Whats is up with all of these reboots? They have not made a Godzilla movie that was not a reboot since Godzilla vs Destroyah, unless you count Godzilla Final Wars and the sequal to Mechagodzilla in the millenium seriesā€¦I liked in the late 80s through the mid 90s how they tried to keep Godzilla in a sequence of events rather than just throwing away the last movies made everytime.

I guess that the Japanese just think the the 1st Godzilla movie is pure gold, so they just want to leave it be and continue in parrelel universes or somethingā€¦

They better get this shit right as that Sony production of Godzilla was an absolute travesty (yet itā€™s still part of my Godzilla collection)ā€¦ letā€™s see some Mothra, Biollante, or Megaguirus.

its very fuckin annoying. Heisei series + Classic>>>>>Millenium. Not even close.
Final Wars was awesomesauce

Itā€™s sad isnā€™t it. Getting shitty movies all day long.

Final Wars was awesome, but the superhumans fighting Don Frye was fairly unneccessary, although admittedly cool.

100% betting it will be shakey cam to copy cloverfiled

Soā€¦Godzilla villain tiers?

God tier (aka can stand toe to toe with Godzilla)
King Ghidorah
Destroyah
Space Godzilla

Top Tier
Mothra
Fire Rodan
Mechagodzilla
Gigan

Mid Tier
King Kong
Rodan
Hedorah
Biollante (2nd Form)

Low Tier
Megalon
Anguirus
Titanosaurus

Roll Tier
Kamacuras
Ebirah
Biollante (Rose Form)

Fuck, I know Iā€™m forgetting someā€¦

werent their two mecha godzillas?

Mechagodzilla 2 should be god tierā€¦the G-Force actually killed godzilla and Fire Rodan had to revive him

Drop Destroyah, fucker got pwnt in the movie a bunch of times

3 of them

the original that comes out in two films, mechagodzilla 2 built from mecha king ghidorah parts, and the millennium built from the bones of the original godzilla

If it isnā€™t poorly dubbed with a grimy soundtrack and the original sound effects, I AINT GOING

Iā€™m pretty sure MechaGodzilla is God tier.

My preferred Godzilla roars: [media=youtube]e7op_jodiA8&feature=related"]The Return of Godzilla, The Original and [in my opinion, the Godzilla in The Return of Godzilla is the most evil looking badass of all

Godzillaā€™s grand appearence should be the [media=youtube]ut_4rpths0o&feature=related"]original landing](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX6dwnt_7QI&feature=related"[/media) or this [from godzilla vs destroyah

and we gotta have [media=youtube]qKTnr8h_E20"[/media] from the original movie when shit is looking BLEAK. the first part to the song

[media=youtube]1yjOZmlbshU&feature=related"]End theme from Godzilla vs Destroyah](http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbaE1pLX2TQ"[/media) or [URL=ā€œhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7VWMFm91-GY&feature=relatedā€[/media] from the original <-- a remix of one these would be great at the end of the movieā€¦drop the choir for sure. So godzilla fucks shit up and at the end he disappears into the sea and humanity is left to deal with their dead and a world to rebuild only to potentially face godzillaā€™s return. I can see it in my head right now :smiley:

some classic track remixes would cause me to geek the fuck out

on a side noteā€¦iā€™d fuckin love to see a reboot of the War of the Gargantuasā€¦but then again, maybe it should stay a classic lol

[media=youtube]6KKsVwtd0Fw"[/media]

Iā€™m late as hell, but I thought you were referencing [media=youtube]Pe4AgEcE2KQ"]**this[/B[/media]! Sad that I actually got hype. :rofl: Still, good news all the same.

All I know is that Godzilla better do [media=youtube]gkzSEhndXaA"[/media] or some variation of it inthe new movie. :bluu:

a few things:

1. This isnā€™t a reboot, and even if it is, you canā€™t really bitch about it being a reboot, because Godzilla has been rebooted like 40 times (I recall one of my Godzilla books stating it had something to do with the Emperor of Japan, originally)

2. King Kong is sadly God Tierā€¦he DID beat Godzillaā€¦Mothra should be up there too. Man I would love to see them hot little chicks from Infant Island in a new movie.

3. Gigan is fucking badass, always was and always willā€¦still dunno why the original poster with Gigan features him shooting lasers from his eyes, yet he NEVER DID.

4. Original theme always will be badass, but I would love to see a remix of it done for the movie

5. Team Cable, excellent info for the discussion. I still think Ghidorah would have been a great fucking addition, and $10 million is nothing in todays standards in Hollywood, especially when u have some big name actors asking twice or more for a movie. Man, I even had an awesome idea for why Ghidorah existed and an anagram for his name.

6. Who cares who plays ANY of the people in the movie? Fuck people who want money, gimme Godzilla fans (like the Simpsons cast and crew who worked for peanuts just to be in the movie). Seriously, I watched like 40 Godzilla movies with dubbed Japanese I never heard of, and usually some annoying kid. Why the hell do I care who plays the worm guy?

7. I was really disappointed they ditched the storylines made present in G vs Destroyah/Spacegodzilla/etc, when they made Godzilla 2000 and Final Warsā€¦they put all this time and effort into killing Godzilla (I literally wept, and was proud of it, when he died), then just start over.

8. Why is everybody forgetting the awesomeness of Destroy All Monsters??? Would have been a decent Hollywood movies (all of Tohoā€™s horrorā€™s, annihilating the ENTIRE PLANET).

lol, I will take wire assisted dropkicks over speech balloons and all the other nutty shit that happened once the writers in japan started taking LSD (leading to the awesomeness that can only be called Jet Jaguar).