GNG Championships Bloomington MN December 18th 10am-4am

Aye!!! :woot:

I know a lot of advertising for this tournament has been on Facebook, youtube, and/or in-person. But it’s time to keep this thread on page one in the tournament announcements section on SRK, no? :tup:

4 days away gentlemen. GET FUCKING HYPE…n posting wouldn’t hurt either lol!!!

Team America will be there with some dash overhead sonic shinryuken antics. Best believe that.

I hope those enjoyed the test stream I did Wednesday night.

I’ll be taking MMs in Garou. Bring it!

We should set up a $1 (or more) SSF4 money match station like we did before. That was hella fun!

I’m up for some $1 Random Select money matches, any takers?

Hey Gene, could we do HDR at noon rather then 11am? Friday night is going to be a late night so if it could start later, I’d lub it. A 10-16 person tournament for this game will take 2 hours, tops (if that).

P.S. I’d take any mm’s in cvs2, a2, a3, st, hdr - see my manager.

-wes

all hdr tournaments finish in 15 minutes

Your manager will be there? HOT!

Yes I’m coming to the tournament. :cool:

YOU WANNA FIGHT THE BEST…YOU GONNA HEAD WES!!!

Get it… :stuck_out_tongue:

…i’m shitty manager :sad:

Hey-o, dunno if this can be changed at this point in time, but can we do the Tekken tourney MUCH later than 1pm? Turns out I have a final from 1-4pm at school (Yeah, Saturday finals… fun) and obviously school > games. Tekken is really the only tourney I’m going for and I’d like to be able to defend my title from the last GNGC.

-Esom

It’s cool to shoot a bunch of photos at this event right? I wanna make sure I have photos of events I got to form now into the future. Just checking cause I don’t wanna piss anyone off, some people hate being on camera.

Kudos

This was a great event, thanks for putting it together! The venue is nice and mellow, with great parking and good access to different sections of the game room via multiple doors. The competition is stiff. There are a lot of great games to watch in between your matches (those Halo and Call of duty team matches were awesome to spectate) And all the guys in charge are really cool. Premo gaming goodness, I would most certianly recommend this event to anyone. My best tip: if you are driving in locally, bring some drinks and food for yourself and stash them in your car, you will want to be here all night!

Thanks again guys, it was a blast!