Glitches, Issues or Problems in MK9? Report here!

same here =/

or when i start a challenge the control goes back to default -.-

No problems on PS3 for me or anyone I’ve played with. The 2 second negative edge takes some getting used to though.

360 or PS3?

Challenge 101 was giving me timing problems so I decided to use my turbo button on my TE sticks to try and beat it. At one point, one of the NPC’s got stuck. I was able to get out of it twice but this third time I couldnt. Luckily I recorded it.

[media=youtube]t-GOoIt07NU[/media]

yeah this isn’t negative edging, it’s just a massive buffer size with very forgiving confirmation…think of it along the lines of those walking Flash Kicks people used to do. in other words as long as any of the inputs required for a move are still in the buffer you will get that special
they really need to cut the buffer down a tad

[media=youtube]kpvHdga3DCA[/media] (X360)

i play jade also and run into that problem a lot… mostly when i try to go j.p b1 staff bounce… a lot of times ill get her high boomerang instead like if i do down back input too fast… this happens regardless of wheather or not i hold in the light punch or not =/ its really irritating…

I am getting the problem where the game seems to randomly switch my button config. Has happend to me 3 times while playing online. I would have pre-set 2 enabled, and sometimes between matches, the game will change it back to pre-set 1.

the game freezes on me when i was online looking at the lobbies name scrolling down. it seems to freeze the game if there is a lot of lobbies. had this happen twice in a row.

cant perform cyber subs xray…

Dont troll this thread please.

jump first then do it in the air

oh okay sorry guys thought that was a glitch…why dont they tell u to jump on the moves list? it just says press lt and rt.

anyone else have this problem?

If I play MK my internet disconnects after a short period of time.
everytime I reconnect it disconnects again after a while…
I have this problem only with MK, Played some COD:BO after playing MK and didnt have the problem.
Played MK again and the problem was back.

I was at my friends house and second player wouldnt have costumes unlocked that first player has. You can turn off the ps3 and then turn it back on so that both players have access again but doesn’t always work.

Game seems to crash when you scroll down the lobby list too fast. Or it’s that to many rooms. Or a combination of both.

Minor thing. At the Ladder Stats screen, the A (Accept) button will only work for what it is normaly.

Say normally, the A button is the FK. But I map the A button to block. So at this screen, I cannot bypass it pushing the A button, I have to push the B button, which I have mapped to FK.

I second this. Glad to see I’m not alone. Or, maybe I’m not glad…

Sub-Zero ice body no ice body glitch

There is a glitch where sub-zeros ice body doesn’t appear:

[media=youtube]9EOEI52zM9s[/media]

Coincidentally it leads to a cancel with high mix-up:

[media=youtube]jJXs61VuIhU[/media]

Not a glitch. [media=youtube]y5KDPI_XuM8[/media]

This is actually intentional. The cancel tactic that spawns from it probably wasn’t, though.