Glitch?

I noticed that in training mode, if u have sentinel drones for ur assist and u call him and superjump, the drones never hit the opponent(as if they never came out.) but if u stand there on the ground, almost no matter where they stand, they get hit. is this only on the ps2? is it a glitch? something im missing? what?

I thought maybe u could control whether the drones go up or down, but u cant when sentinel is an assist, only when ur playin with him.

dudeā€¦

have u ever tried it on arcade or dc??

no i allways forget. maybe someone else can try

its just the properties of the game, if you go to super jump height when someone does magnetic tempest or butterfly super with psy, you can completely ignore the entire super because the type of projectiles they are disapear when the opponent is not on screen.

i knew there was a simple explanation. thanks Josh

wait, i dont get it,

sometimes when the opponent is at super jump height, i call sent drones, and when they come down they still have to block the drones

thats happened with me too. whats up with that? i thought they are suppose to dissapear??

when you super jump the character has doing the projectile move has to be completely off screen when you super jump for the projectiles to dissapear, for example, mag does tempest on the ground, opponent super jumps and mag is no longer on screen, the super is still going but the tempest shards are not being generated since the character doing the super isnt visible. the same applies to, psylocke, sentinel and several other characters.

does this apply for when the super starts or when its in the middle and almost ending?

If he does the tempest, the sooner you jump up the more rocks you avoid, if a couple are already on thier way up they will follow you. Its the same thing as playing against Doom - AAA. If you go high and then come down to stuff him the assist basically does nothing.

oaky so say magneto is attacking my assist and does c.lk, c.hp, MAgnetic tempest

if i super jump high up in the air and stay up there, will his magnetic tempest not have that much shards and then my assist will escape safely?