Glitch in Playstation Battle All Stars or whatever its called

take the guy from killzone and do upthrow to any character and while your doing that you need to be grabbed by the little domo looking guy with his square grab and itll freeze the person in place till you hit him.

i really hate the game and i dont know the characters names because it sucks but this is legit.

someone record it and give me credit for finding it.

#imbetterthendesk

Their names are all over the game. Toro was in SFxT. C’mon man…

its not toro its the brown little guy that has zangief throws lol

radec and sackboy

those 2 k

Yep

did u do that?

sweet lol it works on everyone im pretty sure

I tried it on two characters. Might be universal but I don’t really want to go through all of them.

It also just occurred to me how slightly inappropriate this looks.

lol thanks dude. can u do it to more then one at the same time?

Yo, shoutouts to RickDanto for discovering this glitch. You get full credit, homie

yo, while were at it can we give a shout out to people that try to be funny? they’re so underappreciated. and also a shoutout to people with paper stuck on their forehead. I mean really when was the last time those people got the proper recognition they truly deserve. good stuff guys.

Not sure if PC Jona is trolling or really that miserable of a person fry look

not sure if trolling or really doesn’t know who I am
black fry look

and how does anything about this make me miserable ? because I demand credit for my discovery? Thomas Edison was such a miserable person that niqqa wanted all the credit for the light bulb. what an a hole. I found the first glitch in the game so that makes me the new desk

Oh dear, someone claiming forum celebrity, yeah, it’s the latter of the two.

who is this fry

i would tell you who i beat, IN TOURNAMENT, but you wouldnt even understand.

so what if my head blew up a little bit, u jelly.

I WANT A NEW DESK, THE OLD ONE SMELLS FUNNY