Gill vs Gill

ever played a gill vs gill fight?

its fun right?

what do u go for? the ressurection or one of his supers? what happens when both players r down on life and both have meter? do u go for the chip or the ressurrection?

its a REALLY fun fight to play out :lol:

Old thread but I wanted to mention this. In the case that you both have full meter and both of you are low on life, you kill your opponent.

(Gill falls)
RESURRECTION!!!
(activate C. Wing just as resurrection is activated)
"Let me be the blesser of all souls"
KO!

Yeah, try to kill them. I only use the super for chip damage if they have no bar.

Gill vs Gill matches can be really fun.

To sort of revive an old thread and forum (although not necesary), Down Fierce Punch, then you can get 2 hits from the DP motion movie, and you can repeat till dizzy. Its an instant KO combo[basically infinite].

Uh you can do WAY better than that depending on the character and if they are in a corner. Like DFP -> Headbutt -> DFP -> Cyber Lariat (DP move) works anywhere on most characters.

You’re an idiot!

Without wasting bar, gill begins to resurrect :

lp fireball -> fierce clothesline, fierce clothesline, fierce clothesline - KO! You could probably get rid of the fireball too.

does anyone know the reasons why they chose the color scheme for the 2nd player side for gill? i always wondered why they put him like that…

Capcom originally planned Gill’s 3s 2p costume to be default. They intended to show off the processing power of the CPS3, because in the past, asymmetrical details (Sagat’s patch, for example) just switched sides as the player did. Details that should’ve been asymmetrical (Guile’s tatoos) appeared not to be. But thanks to the Fire/Ice duality, they changed it to red/blue. Gill’s secretary (whatever her name is) has an asymmetrical hairdo for the same reason.

Gill has a hot secretary.

^ Agreed. She almost made it into my av.