GGPO client is unresponsive

<font face=“Arial, Verdana” size=“2”><span style=“line-height: normal;”>I’ve been trying to set GGPO up for a while, and have yet to be successful.</span></font><div><span style=“font-size: 10pt; font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;”>Whenever I open the GGPO client, I can’t really do anything. When it boots, I have focus on the Jojo lobby, I can see about 9 usernames in the list</span><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”>. </span></div><div><ul><li><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”>I can select names and challenge them, but I’ve never gotten a response.</span></li><li><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”>I can select games in progress and press a button to spectate, but nothing happens.</span></li><li><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”>When I try to go to any other game nothing will happen.</span><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”> I’ll select Street Fighter Alpha or the Lobby and it’ll stay on the Jojo page.</span></li><li><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”>I received one challenge, accepted it, but nothing happened.</span></li><li><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”>I can’t type in the chat. I can type in the message box, but when I press enter, my message disappears and I lose it</span></li><li><span style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; line-height: normal;”><br></span></li></ul></div><div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”><br></div><div style=“font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;”>I have port forwarding set up and GGPO is allowed through the firewall. The problem persists when my PC is in the DMZ and the firewall is disabled, so I’m pretty sure it’s not related to any of those. For a while I wasn’t getting any list of players at all. Someone recommended I downgrade Adobe Air, I did, and the list is populated.</div></div>