Get yourself a PZone from Pizza Hut while you still can

I’ve always heard people say the Pzone was amazing, but I never actually ordered one.

ah…well that sums up my business with pizza hut then…thanks for playing…

ive been ordering from papa john’s and havent looked back since…

lol at all the pizza fail going on in here

Bitches complaining about their exotic half-folded pizzas when shit tier Britain has been surviving off of nothing but fish and chips and faux Chinese food for the last century.

Britain has bitchin’ Indian food and is only a few hours’ drive away from France and Italy.
Don’t know what you’re complaining about. Y’all could easily import the good shit.

Trying to get REAL pizza outside like…Chicago, NY, Philly, etc. in America is a pain in the ass.
And don’t get me started on the shit California claims is “pizza”. The smog has rotted away most Californians’ brains and now they think pizza can be put on wafers or flatbread or other garbage.

To quote the immortal Million: “Get out of here with that bullshit”

I actually went and got one, it was pretty decent. Worth the 5 bucks, yes.

The Pizza Hut up the block from me has $5 carry out pizzas… I’ll pay money for that. $5 for a medium thin crust is not a bad deal. I think it’s a better deal than a P’Zone.

What franchise owns your Pizza Hut?

Cause we charge $10 for a freaking medium down here.

Honestly I have no idea, Houston has quality Pizza Huts though.
And they cost 5 bucks here like they always have costed.

what happen to million? his post were fuckin gold

Damn, I guess we just suck.
$5 for a pizza? We charge $5 for cheese sticks.

It’s $5 single topping medium, carry out only. It was like that for awhile… I walked past today and they no longer have a sign up for it, since there are P’Zone signs up now (“THE MIGHTY P’ZONE” posters… LOL). They still offer a “Big Eat” cheese or pepperoni for $5.99. I ordered that before and it was basically a medium pizza, although there isn’t any crust selection. It’s thinner than a regular crust but it isn’t a thin crust. I actually like it, but I don’t order pizza too often and prefer thin crust. They also have two personal pan pizzas, single topping, for $5.99. Not a bad deal either.

pizza hut is the shit, they need to bring back the Big Newyorker

Pzones have never been off the menu since they’ve been introduced.

Actually, that’s what I thought also. Are they really taken off the menu and added back periodically? I don’t eat pizza (or Pizza Hut) enough to know.

Is this just a recent surge in marketing for them?

They’re taken off the menu all the time. I would know, I order from Pizza Hut quite often for the past 5-6 years.
And I would always get disappointed when they were removed.

PZones are like the seven-year cicada. They have adapted a unique developmental cycle based on periodic hibernation to keep themselves from going extinct for being so friggin tasty to every organism that eats them.

I don’t care if X pizza joint on 3rd avenue in New York makes better food. I’m not from New York nor am I Italian so please just let me live under my delicious rock.

I’ve worked for The Hut since before PZones were introduced. They have never been removed from the menu(west Florida).

Pizza rollers.

Remember what I said next time you order. You will love them.

i went to pizza hut over the weekend in the hood…they didnt have the Pzone facepalms,so i just went to another place called Jackies Pizza and bought a calzone with pepperroni,green peppers,bacon,different types of cheese…that was the best calzone i ever had :wow: