Get Lei'd: UMvC3 Combos for Corpses

You mean 421?

I know there was some stuff involving using Pendulum off a TAC posted in Vanilla video, but I don’t remember it too well. Gotta look at it again later. Too tired right now.

Pretty much this. You can replace the first j.M with j.H, but with it’s increased float you may push certain/smaller characters too high up to combo.

you can senpu bu right off the tac but you scale the damage higher. Might be better to do the above combo.

Whoops, yes. Fixed.

Been in the lab for awhile trying to squeeze more damage outta this girl. Here’s what I have so far:

Mid-screen, works on all characters.
:m::d::m::d::h::f::h: j.:m::h::s: j.:m::h::s: -land- :m::h::d::h::s: sj.:m::m::s: - 436,600, 95% meter.

I have been able to extend the combo at the end by following up the final :d::h: with :f::h: j.:h::s: -land- :m::s: sj.:m::m::s: once for even more damage, but I’ve only done it once and don’t remember how much more it did. The final j.:h::s: -land- :m::s: is really tough to nail, but it can be done. Just need to figure out how to hit that sweet spot reliably.

Another day in the lab:

Mid-screen, works on all characters.
:m::d::m::d::h::f::h: jc.:m::h::s: j.:l::m::h::s:: -land- :m::rdp::l::m::s: sj.::m::m::s: -450,900, 100% meter. I still feel like more can be added somewhere…

So does anyone have anything kind of combo extensions with Doom missiles for her?
I haven’t really looked yet, but I have this sinking feeling that she can’t get much more than another air magic series :frowning:

[media=youtube]4kh_C0F7HcA[/media]

Anything into that bit of the extension should work. It even works mid screen, but since Hsien-Ko ends in a neutral air position after the senpu buu, she won’t be able to follow up with a hyper since they’ll be too far away. Though, I can imagine use that space to set up gongs then armor up and tag out safely. I think you can do some variations on that extension, but that was the most damaging one I can do.

Also, you can set up resets with missiles as well on the corner. Calling missiles then doing an air grab can make her her air grab possible to combo out of it if timed right. It’s rather difficult to confirm it into a full combo, but it’s easier if you have the right secondary assist.

A variation on the classic solo corner combo resulting in more damage and more meter gain.

:m::d::m::d::h::f::h::rdp::m::m::rdp::l::m::d::h::f::h::rdp::m::d::h::f::h::rdp::m::d::h: sj.:h::s:

Hey, does Lei get any sick combos with Wesker gunshot or Vajra? I’m currently trying to run Wesker/Lei/Strider as my Hsien-Ko team. Coming from literally anyone else in the cast, I find myself a tad appalled at her damage output, especially compared to Wesker.