General character discussion (NO tier lists please)

^^Yeah that would be pretty nice, i’m trying to pick up olimar as my 7th main lol.

KOH, when you’re done with Olimar, do Ganondorf next!

EDIT: on second thought, maybe I should cover his techniques since he’s my main. Nevermind, man.

I’m about 40% done with the Olimar list, his is going to take the longest out of every character, his attacks have weird properties that need to be noted.

Also, I’m going to K.O marth with all of his attacks to give you guys a general idea of what his best k.o’s are, as well as test knock back at a few different percentages, its going to take a while.

Also, I just got a capture card so I’ll be able to record anything weird that I find.

lol, i can tell you his best ko’s - u-smash, f-smash, d-smash, blue pikmin forward or back-throw, purple pikmin up-throw, uair, and dair (to spike)

…seriously.

Im having such a hard time countering metaknight, his attacks are just too fast!

i’m having a hard time against FD ledge. this character is just too good.

Im assuming that was some sort of jab at my previous post?

not really a jab, i was just taking ur wording format to make my crack at the FD ledge more clear.

well, Im glad you gave that ledge a piece of your mind. FD ledge has caused its fair share of troubles for all of us, we dont need any more unwed teenage mothers.

allow me to reword.

Im having a difficult time countering metaknight, its hard to find an opportunity to attack since the majority of his moves (tornado! AAARGH!!) make it tough to move in for a hit. any tips for countering this masked golfball of pain? does meta even have any counter characters?

Snake rapes MK hard.

PROTIP: The top of mk’s tornado is the most vulnerable, shield throwing is very effective against him as are most heavyweight and sword characters.

Fixed:wink:

So where’s all the ganondorf love? :lol:

Anyways, I figured I should start lurking around here since I love Brawl. I’ve got some vids up here if anyone wants to watch 'em. However, I’m pretty fail at the game, so whatever.

See you all around.

actually pretty good. Got some mix-ups to ya.

I Find Toon Link really easy to control. Toon link is enjoyable to play with.

I am a CVS 2 player . Never thought I would have fun playing Brawl. I hated on Smash, because None of the character did what I wanted them to do.( / fit my play style)

For somebody with only 6 hours of smash game play under my belt do you smashers think

Toon Link is a good starter character/ cuz I am a novice?.:wonder:

Toon link is a very well rounded character; he has decent projectiles, great smash attacks on the ground, even better aerial game (his dair is beastly), and because he can do everything reasonably well and is fairly easy to use imo he’s on the the very best characters.

I just started using him but my early impressions lead me to believe he has a lot of potential.

QFT; He’s very solid overall. If you enjoy playing as him, I don’t see why not.

I played metaknight last night, and because of you I used his neutral B. It is a beast :lol:

Falco’s awesome.

fuck your fucking falco. its all about TEH BOWSAR!! ARF ARF ARF!

Lol , Bowsercide FTW!

So wait… Bowser is a dog now? :lol:

So is Lucas dead to the SRK folk : (.

Who’s Lucas again? :confused:

Just kiddng :smile:!
Every once in a while, I like to use Lucas. PK FIRE FOR THE ZONE! Though, I would use Bowser over Lucas at any tournament. But that’s just my preference.