Gen matchup

Guys, what’s your opinion on the Dudley vs Gen matchup? I don’t have too much experience against good Dudleys, but playing against one I feel the matchup seems pretty damn hard. Dudley can counter poke with st hk buffered into mgb/ex mgb for great damage and an insanely good wakeup situation in the case of the latter. It’s almost impossible for Gen to anti-air him with normals but Dudley anti-airs Gen just fine. If I recall correctly Dudley is pretty vulnerable to ouga crossups, but due to delayed wakeup that has become much, much harder to land – definitely no matchup changer.

So to sum it up: Every time Gen throws out a poke he risks losing the match due to counter poke and the situation that arises from it, and Gen has a hard time anti-airing Dudley, at least in Mantis. So, what do you guys think? 5-5? 6-4 Dudley? Any tips for this particular matchup?

Having watched Xian beat Smug actually further cemented the notion that Dudley destroys Gen. Smug fell for wakeup ultra three times (less viable with Gen’s U2 glitch gone) and had a pretty poor defense. Here is the link for those interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw9RnmuKBjg