geese sucks

GEESE is A big fuckinh homo who likes to blow cows.

Support your statement, that way I can argue and tell you why you are a dumbass.

CHRIS u cant say things like that damn it,thats doesnt make sense…please dont make threads like this,and geese doesnt suck…next time i play u ill own u with my geese…even r1 geese

This is a retarted thread.

I DONT NO Y THE FUCK I SAID THAT GEESE IS GREAT HE IS NOW IN MY TEAM I WAS STUPID 2 SAY GEESE SUCKS

They have this new thing in school… or at least I think it’s fairly new. It’s this subject called Grammar, or English sometimes. You might want to take it sometime and revise your last post. They teach you punctuation and shit.

i mean i cant belive i said the shit i said about geese. geese is great. geese rules

yo man there was no need to make this, we know you were obviosly a newb when u said this. so try to redeme urself and dont make threads. ok

yeah but since we love in canada we arent very smart eh?

:bluu:

have u ever been to Canada? cause we aint to smrt

Retarded thread. Geese ownz U for free on R1. :stuck_out_tongue: :wink: I don’t know you so I am just messing with you!

And I take it Dan is probally the straight character, for your information your the cow fucker around since I use Rock and some what the equivalent to Geese and Terry some what and he’s a damn good character so shut da hell up, kepp Geese’s name outta ya mouth and the utter in

I’d rather be Geese than , say, Rugal.