Alex and Frank in tvc:uas
zangief in alpha 2
I really liked Raiden in cvs2

Alex and Frank in tvc:uas
zangief in alpha 2
I really liked Raiden in cvs2

also tizoc, Clark, ralf, and Blue Mary in xi

Notice how I said “most” and not all.

Condor is freakin’ awesome in Breakers revenge, also the wrestler from world heroes series… can’t think of name, all i can remember is “Numba 1!”

Clark isn’t top in 98.

Muscle Power

those things are elements of “bad character” not “grappler”

Potemkin from GG, he GDLK and + is top tier
Tager is mad fun in BB but he is low tier in CT, on CS he is mid tier
Mr Heart from HNK
Orville from TRF
Hideyoshi from SBX is a good grappler too

i have very little experience with kof, but being used to capcom games i couldn’t really get used to their grapplers. to me, they just felt more like “regular characters with grapple moves” due to the fact that they can link grapples from most normal attacks just like anyone else can link special moves from a normal attacks. maybe i was just playing the wrong ones. i did like clark though and shermie seemed kind of interesting.

KOF grapplers also don’t require 720’s!

This is usually the price of a being such a danger up close.

kof grapplers r also a danger up close and all around in general… grapplers shouldnt HAVE be half assed immobile just cause they do big damage up close…

in other games like Tekken 6 King is A tier… and if u wanna talk about the BEST all around grappler to ever exist, it is…

Astaroth from Soul Calibur 3… safe pressure from close/mid/long range… and insane damage from close/mid/long range… and can connect throws from close/mid/long range tech traps and launcher follow-ups

^^Astaroth in SC3 is broken good. But there really aren’t grapplers in SC.

Potemkin in GGAC however, is a fucking tank. And he is easy to learn, and has retarded big damage. All you need to do is learn a(the easiest) FRC, and you can seriously be gdlk.

And shoutouts to KoF 98. Clark/Ralf are beasts!

Also, Sailor Jupiter. She can straight combo to throw for like 90% damage.

XX and #R Slayer were the best grapplers.

Easiest answer is Daimon in KOF 98.

Dude makes vanilla SF4 Gief look life WW Gief in comparison.

Hah. Gief is NOTHING compared to Daimon.

A Grappler isnt a char with a huge hitbox and slow movement
thats Zangief and Hugo’s style of grapplin

KOF Grapplers are real grapplers cause just like zangief and hugo and every other char, even king from tekken.
They need to manage their different grabs and act according to that.

Diamond for instance, when he is upclose, he needs to take advantage of the fact that the opponent knows he can grab just like Zangief. KoF grapplers are more complex because they actually have tools to take advantage of ground situations thanks to the kof hop system.

They’re still grapplers
Even with the exchanged guard glitch which is legal on tournaments and makes you unthrowable for a little more time than usual, you still can mix up your ticks and all that shit.

where’s fucking cvs3??? I want Diamond or Ralf or Clark to murder Zangief :lovin:

I think Alex is fun to use in SFIII. Nothin like Flash Chop>Suplexing some fools. Always makes me smile. He can be hard to use against someone who knows what they are doing though.

knowing capcom im sure that they would be nerfed and wouldnt play like their selfs :stuck_out_tongue: