G.I. JOE Comic Thread

well i had to drop them all. thought they were great, ronin she became my favorite joe, but the way they have been scattering 1 story threw 3 books at 3.99, just had to trim them from the pull, i really wanted to keep cobra as ronin is in that 1 but i dont want to buy 2 other books to know whats going on, a shame

All I read is ARAH. Still enjoying it.

i need to check that out as i saw a red ninja chick think jinx on the next release cover and reminds me of ronin

Last few issues have been pretty crazy. Cobra Commander busted out his Sigma 6 armor! Destro had a chess set featuring every character in the current storyline! The line ‘Knowing is half the battle’ is in the last issue! I think Hamma is slowly going insane, in a good way. :rofl:

Without giving away too much I really miss Billy, Cobra Commander’s son. Something funny is going on in the book so he might be back it already on the sneak tip. We have to wait and see.

Sent from my T-Mobile myTouch 3G using Tapatalk 2

<P>Picked up G.I. Joe #1 only because of the Baroness cover by Arthur Adams whoa! <3</P>
<P>Lol not the biggest Fred Van Lente fan but I enjoyed it. I’ll finish the current story arc at least. </P>

i kept with it, gi joe, special missions and my favorite cobra files, them and tmnt and dangergirl trinity are my idw comics in my pull.

For IDW I pick up G.I. Joe ARAH, Transformers Regeneration One, TMNT, Classic TMNT, Micro Series TMNT and both Popeye books. I was buying the new Ghostbusters series but now that the first story arc has ended I’m going to drop it.

Special thanks to Marvel Now pointless creative team swaps and the 52 Reboot over at DC freeing up a lot of my money so I can give it to IDW lol!

IDW really seems to give fans what they want nowadays while Marvel and DC seem to give fans what they think they want, and in my case they are wrong most of the time.

Sure they are banking on the nostalgia factor, but I knew Spider-Man and Batman way before G.I. Joe or TMNT. Every now and then a superhero comic can tap into the nostalgia bank. Like Whedon’s Astonishing X-Men or Morrison’s Batman run somewhere in the middle, but it’s a rare thing for me personally.

i dont have much left from dc, i just get batman n robin, redhood and katana now

Nice. Looks like IDW is gonna reprint Joe Casey’s America’s Elite.

http://www.amazon.com/G-I-JOE-Americas-Elite-Disavowed/dp/1613777043/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1369856732&sr=8-5&keywords=gi+joe+americas+elite

Nice, gonna pick that up.