Fury Fist LP/MP tag cancel into Free Super

I’m not sure if this is common knowledge yet but ill post anyways.

Since you can tag cancel early in the Fury Fist animation, you can actually get the charged free super with a lot of characters and for the ones ive tested it seems to be the best damage for tag cancel combo using no bar. So far I have used this with Hugo/Ryu/Marduk, and I’m sure much of the cast can do this.

For some characters it might be better to tag cancel in and do a HP or HK and then charge to an EX that has a wallbounce for a bigger combo. For example with Marduk I do cl.Hp xx charge EX tackle wallbounce c.mp , c.mp xx airgrab ; which does a little less than super but builds meter.

yeh i think most law players picked him because of this. it was fun pulling off in a torney a few times the other day

Rarely worth it though if you compare the damage to most characters’ bnbs after Law’s shaolin kicks. Law is more of a bruiser than most characters so if you do MP fury fist, c.HP xx shaolin kicks > switch cancel a lot of characters can get a jump-in into their bnb and do more damage. Marduk for instance can do j.HP, st. MP, cr. MP xx gator slam H.

[media=youtube]xIoFNyfcfbg[/media]