FS: PSP Slim Bundle (System + Acessories + Games)

For Sale:

1. PSP Slim Daxter Edition - Silver Color
[LIST]
[]Included Accessories:
[
]PSP Case
[]PSP Game Case
[
]Original Charger
[]1 Gig Memory Card
[
]Original Battery
[*]Family Guy UMD
[/LIST]

[LIST]
[]Included Games:
[
]Metal Gear Acid 1
[]Metal Gear Acid 2 (3D glasses included sealed)
[
]Killzone Liberation
[]Socom: Fireteam Bravo 1
[
]Socom: Tactical Strike
[*]Capcom Classics Collection: Reloaded
[/LIST]

Bundle Price:
[LIST]
[*]$170 (Includes shipping with insurance & confirmation)
[/LIST]

Pictures
[LIST]
[*]Coming soon.
[/LIST]

Condition
[LIST]
[*]All items are in excellent condition. I first bought the PSP system when it was available as the Daxter bundle (I believe it was about 1 year ago). The first Accessory that I bought with the system is a screen guard, which I placed on it the first day and has been on it till today. The system has never been dropped or damaged in any way. It looks and works practically like new. As for the games, they all work perfectly. All games include the original game cases. Some were bought new in stores, others were bought used.
[/LIST]

Firmware
[LIST]
[*]All firmware updates have been official Sony updates. I’ve never attempted any homebrew stuff. Nothing has been modded in any way. I can’t remember what is currently on it, but I’ll post that up soon. I think that last update I had on it was to play Socom:TS or Final Fantasy.
[/LIST]

Reason for Selling
[LIST]
[*]I hardly ever play this thing 'cause my wife and I are too addicted to the Xbox. Also I could use the cash for some holiday spending.
[/LIST]

Feedback
[LIST]
[]I sold a few things on SRK before, but was only able to find 1 feedback:
[
]View Feedback for a couple of Nintendo DS systems I sold.
[/LIST]

Payment & Shipping
[LIST]
[*]Paypal only. Shipping to U.S 48 only.
[/LIST]

Seller’s Note: I’ll try to have pictures available by tomorrow - I’m posting this from work.

_