Friend code confusion

so multiple people in my household use one wii collectively. is it possible for us to have seperate online accounts (mostly refering to brawl) using one wii and one game. or will i have to buy all new shit.

i know brawl isnt out but if thats an issue how does it work in strikers or tenchaichi 3???

Well, if you have one Wii system, then you have one friend code. What you can have of your own is your Mii, which you can choose generally when you start a game that supports it (and where you can save your file if that is allowed, otherwise, it saves in the system). However, if you don’t want to share, then you will have to get another Wii, and let me say this to you, good luck, and you better get a Nintendo Wii rain check from GameStop.

im aware of the wii situation dammit… its more of a monetary thing :sad:

dude why is everyone saying there is a shortage of wiis when i can go into like four or five gamestops and or best buys and walmarts and there be like three there?

:wow: Which Wal-Mart is that? I’ve got some gift cards to burn!

well damn i dont think ive made it to the norcross area but last weekend i was up at a walmart off of i 20 goin west i believe and i stopped in and saw like three in there. but i also saw one up in marietta near my boy house. i personally live right below atlanta in the stockbridge area and i see those like everyday.