Freedemonia in East bay!

Oh, Nor Cal regionals this week? Forgot about that. If people dont want to go to nor-cal, but want to play at SFSU, then post. I want to get a head count. I dont think I would be going to nor-cal, cause I still need to work on my game and I dont have a ride there (unless public trans takes me there). But I think there will be a 80% chance that the SFSU Dojo will happen this Saturday.

This Saturday and Dec 4th, the Dojo will be in Mary Park Hall because the crossroads will be cleaned. Mary Park Hall is right next to the cross roads and next to Mary Ward Hall. If confused, either ask me or check this San Francisco State University map. Message me if all of you are going or staying. I can either go and battle at the nor cal, or stay and battle at SFSU.

VII-I could set up the projector to play the stream if people are staying.

I’ll definitely be at SFSU again if you’re holding a session.

And this sounds legit.

Thanks in advance V

count me in if theres a meet this saturday @ the doj. my trigger fingers are itching. good luck to the folks going to NCR.

I’m done, I’m pissed that I missed the first two, 1 because I just didn’t know and the 2nd I was in the hospital. I may have a few friends coming down as well if this is going down.

So happy to see this dojo taking off!

I’ll be at NCR (wish me and the rest of the EU guys luck), but damn, I wanna split myself into two people right now…

Gonna be rooting for ya Sergio -.-b. I’m sure all of us will be looking for you on the stream:tup:

@Taozenforce: Good luck man. I send my luck to you and the rest of the EU guys

Sup everyone. It seems like we still got peeps left, so the dojo is going down this Saturday at the same time (2-10) but at the Mary Park Hall (San Francisco State University map). My Freinds that usually help me out are going on their thanksgiving break early, so I am afraid that there would be only my Xbox as a setup. I think that would be ok, considering that everyone is going to the nor-cal tourney. but if anybody can bring extra setups/sticks (etc.) then that would be cool. Tell me what you guys think.

lmao I said I’m done when I meant “down.” I can bring my stick but not really willing to bring a whole set up cause I’ll be bussing it.

hmm so no ps3 setup? all i have is a stick for the ps3. if anyone is willing to bring a ps3 setup, ill bring my ssf4 copy.

good luck guys! i wish my game was lvl.s higher otherwise i’d join you guys too…but yeah see yall thursday at EU.

Count me in at SFSU. what time and what systems are gonna be there?

Low on consoles this time huh? Seems like a larger number of people with ps3 sticks are gonna be showing up so I’ll bring my PS3 over.

That is fine I’ll just leave the game inside my ps3 no need to bring it.

I’m new here. I wouldn’t mind bringing in my console + ssfiv game for the ps3 ppl as well.

I need to level up my game. Online is so gross. :smile: Hope to see you guys on Sat.

Are you guys located on the west or east wing of Mary Park Hall? Out of all my years @ sfsu, I’ve never been to that building, lol.

Sweet, seems like we got 360 and Ps3 setups.
Welcome Kengriffeyjr. When you enter in the main lobby, you will see two doors in front of you. That is where our “event room” is located for the residents, you cant miss it. Get hyped!

Make sure you guys convert the PS3s to SDTV before bringing it out so that you don’t run into the same problem as last time; lawlz.

So should I bother bringing my PS3 stick or are we set on that too?

I’m interested in goin to play at SFSU tomorrow. I can bring an xbox360 setup if necessary. someone please PM me with details or leave info in thread?

@Orangecisco - 2-10pm, Mary Park Hall. San Francisco State University map. It would be cool if you can bring your Xbox. I have the resources to accommodate at least 6 setups, we are just missing systems. I am bringing my box, and I know that other people are bringing their Ps3’s and 360’s, so I think we are ok. But yeah, You can bring it just in case.

Can I just show up anytime between that haha something came up and I won’t be able to be there at 2.

Of course.